i dont understand !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XlosingitX, 28 May 2008 Social URL.

1. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

ive been reading of people that if they taste a bit of food there hunger level goes awol ! but is that not how it will be wen ive finished on cd ? and move out of ketosis

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Well, I'm on SS+ and have been eating a small green and white meal every day and haven't gone awol. But then again i have been continually in ketosis so that has helped. I think we're all gonna have to re-educate ourselves after this and there will be times when over-indulgence will happen. It's a matter of control and will-power to not let it spiral out of control again!:)

4. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    hiya,

from what i have read about it the gradual re-introduction of food to the diet and the steps we go up are supposed to teach us about eating properley. My cdc told me that the end result is basically a low gi diet.

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
    Goal weight - 9st
    started CD tues 20th May

Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
    Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
    Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08 - 7.2lbs lost!! :D Done!

5. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i think the mantinance plan is to stop us holding mcdoalds a gun point when we come off ss. introducing food slowly will let ur body know food is coming regulary so not to store every single gram of fat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.