I don't want to be 25 and 25 stone!

bex I'm on the PC and can actually see your stats - you've done amazingly!!! Well done you

bex I'm on the PC and can actually see your stats - you've done amazingly!!! Well done you

Thanks cat.... just trying to figure out a- where it ends and b- how to maintain. ....I've spent my whole adult life overweight and either failing at diets or gaining weight. .... I've never been this size before!

Still going ok, had a couple if days if feeling like I need to over eat but managed to re focus today!

Adding ex cerise at the gym as off tomorrow! Looking forward to the classes more than anything x

Good luck at the gym. ...I'm doing aqua aerobics tonight for the first time!

Still going ok, had a couple if days if feeling like I need to over eat but managed to re focus today!

Adding ex cerise at the gym as off tomorrow! Looking forward to the classes more than anything x

Glad ad you got refocused. Great stuff on the exercise, it'll make you feel a million times better .. I started with exercise last week ( swimming and exercise dvd) and I feel great. I also have ordered a spinning back for at home .. Not confident enough to start a class yet. What classes you looking to do?

Well I was motivated... I had ordered 8 dresses for my best friends wedding and not one is right :( so deflating! I suffer with my body shape as I can't do straight or the body cob type because I'm about two dress sizes smaller on my top than bottom :( so it's a skater style which my mum says makes me look bigger! I can't win :(

But my exercise will be aqua aerobics, Zumba, step, a couple of dance classes obviously not all straight away x

I'm the opposite. ...bigger on top. ..I can't wear dresses as they don't fit right or shirts as they are too tight round my boobs and perfect everywhere else or right around my boobs and loose everywhere else!

Between us we could make the perfect body. .....

There's nothing worse than ordering clothes that turn out no good. What shops have you tried?

Isme and simply be!

I've re tried one and it actually looks nice the only down size was it was a bit short for my taste but if I wear tights I'm fine after all it's a winter wedding!

I have ordered 2 more just to try!

Aww ive been in this situation so many times. It's just awful. I have to agree with your mum though that skater dresses are not at all flattering as I found that they aren't either .. However I found my trick was to wear a belt round the middle, it really does help. I also always wear pull in pants and tights too for that extra bit of help. Also what about the skirt and top combination?

I buy buy all my clothes from New Look (inspire plus size range) ASOS curve and a few others like pink clove. I detest simply be clothing.

I was thinking Asos curve - some of the clothes look really nice :)

I have no idea why but Sundays depress me so much!

I really feel Lonely today, nothing to do. So I'm off to the gym :) might even go and do a bit of over time at work x

I have no idea why but Sundays depress me so much! I really feel Lonely today, nothing to do. So I'm off to the gym :) might even go and do a bit of over time at work x

I always go to the gym on a Sunday now for that exact reason. I get it done in the morning, shower, comfy clothes, lovely food (not loads of crap but not too strict either) sofa, tv.

Honestly, it's totally changed how I view Sunday's :)

Really hope it makes you feel better x

I have no idea why but Sundays depress me so much!

I really feel Lonely today, nothing to do. So I'm off to the gym :) might even go and do a bit of over time at work x

going to the gym sure is a great way to stop boredom and keep motivated, well done :)

Second session at the gym today not doing a lot just 30 mins with my heart rate in fat burning zone!

Having my health MOT on Thursday and programme session on Saturday!

X

Motivation is wintering slightly as the weight loss has slowed down! I'm struggling with not over eating! But my first support session is in Thursday hope this will help, I'm really proud of my loss so far but I am conscious about failing x

You will not fail and keep telling yourself that, you are doing great. The weight loss always slows down the more into a weight loss journey you get so don't let that deter you.

Youre doing great with the gym too :)

you looking forward to your support session? When is your next official weigh in? X

My first support session went great got my next one booked in for a week on Wednesday, he will also weigh me as well!

It's comic relief which means cake galore in the office... Will power needed today xx

Glad your support session was great :)

ive just said in my diary how it's comic relief day in my office too and there is cakes and treats galore, aargh they are set to test us lol.

Remember nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels :) x

Unfortunately fell off the wagon today :(
Had fatty breakfast and pretty much the same lunch I would normally have... But I did have Mayo, which I have not had for 3 months! but I haven't had any where as much as i would have eaten 3 months ago! I did make one trip to the cake table but it was just one biscuit!

I do feel bad about this but I feel it was controlled! 3 months ago it would have been greasy breakfast, pie and chips lunch with continuous snacks throughout the day!

But I will be back on it tomorrow as I have my gym program session booked!

X

Back