I don't want to be 25 and 25 stone!

You made a really good choice well done. I love the original combo :)

Hope WI went well :)

Weigh in results!!!

9kg!! About 20lb

And these are from different weigh in times! I'm normally 3-4 lb heavier in the afternoon :)

Very pleased!

Weigh in results!!! 9kg!! About 20lb And these are from different weigh in times! I'm normally 3-4 lb heavier in the afternoon :) Very pleased!

Omg unreal!!

Hi! k333oly Have you trying to find out where this food disorder was coming from and why? maybe something bad happened in your life just saying here. These diets won't really help to be honest wirth you. What i did to lose weight was ...cut the refined white sugar ( pie, cake, chips and all that crap everything with the word white in it! white rice etc.....) If your kidneys are working well, try to eat meat or fish with green vegetables at least twice a day for lunch and supper. Let me know how it work out for you! Have a great day.

Thank you for your comment!

There has been plenty of bad things happened in my life from my sister dying to being in abusive relationships but I'm not one to dwell on my past!

No offence meant but I'm not on a "fad" diet I'm Calorie counting and eating an amount which is healthy for me to lose 2 lb a week! With help of my GP and medication which in my mind keeps me on track! I do not feel you are really in a position to comment!

As much as I respect other people opinions and advice I do find your presumptions rather offensive!

Struggling quite a lot today, I really want to eat and eat. I'm not hungry, I just want to eat but the app is really helping me as I can see what calories I have remaining so know that I can't eat and eat!

Really glad it's Friday!!!

Struggling quite a lot today, I really want to eat and eat. I'm not hungry, I just want to eat but the app is really helping me as I can see what calories I have remaining so know that I can't eat and eat! Really glad it's Friday!!!

Did you stay strong? :)

Weigh in results!!!

9kg!! About 20lb

And these are from different weigh in times! I'm normally 3-4 lb heavier in the afternoon :)

Very pleased!

An absolutely amazing loss, well done x

Eating wise yes, but my mood is pretty low tonight!

Spent the evening with my friends and I feel sad about my life!

Only when I'm around them do I have this feeling, they do not put me down or cause me to feel this way. It's the way I feel about my self!

All my friends seem to be in such better positions in life than me!

I have 5 close friend who I've know for at least 10-15 years. We all started out in the same place but we are all in different places now and I'm the worst off.

Out of those 5, 3 own houses, 2 have children, 2 get married this year and one is in a relationship with huge savings backing her! And me?

Only thing I have to put to that is I have a good job!

I don't think it helps that I'm single again it's like I'm always taking steps back, possibly exactly why I settled in the first place!

My only good thing I can focus on is that when I buy a house i will do it on my own no family gifts or hand outs!

I know this isn't weight/diet related but I have no where else to vent this! X

I know how you feel. I owned my first house at 18 but when I split from sons father at 25 got off property ladder.

Now 34 and saving for first flat. Like you buying alone, on my terms and no handouts. Been single for 9 years. I know I have my 17yo but really I wouldn't say I'm particularly far in the grand scheme of things.

But I try not to compare myself to others.. I mean what's the point? It's too easy to find the negatives instead of the positives. Plus you never really know what's going on behind closed doors - lots of relationships are not that happy!

So chin up girl - the world is your oyster :)

Yeah that has to be my focus that I will do it in my own!

I feel better about things thing morning :)

Thanks x

So motivation still high! I'm joining a gym, not a new concept for me to be honest but this time I'm going to have a personal trainer I need that kick up the ass some times!

So motivation still high! I'm joining a gym, not a new concept for me to be honest but this time I'm going to have a personal trainer I need that kick up the ass some times!

Well done on making the decision, I joined one in November and I love it. ..The main thing I've found to stay motivated with it is to keep changing my plan when I start to lose interest x

Back