I don't want to be a massive bride!!

:-( I tried my dress on and it's to small to be comfortable so I've got to step up the game a notch or I won't be able to wear it xxx

u can do it hun ;) x

aislingb said:
u can do it hun ;) x

Thanks chicky I'm so scared of failure in not going to be naughty at all between now and then :) How are you doing? Xx

hi i just want to wish you lots of luck and just to say that you can do it!! keep up the good work :)

Today's food diary
Breakfast - wholemeal pitta with lean bacon and scrambled eggs with mushrooms
Lunch?
Dinner - lasagne made with free Chilli from last night and babybel lights and quark on top. Served with a massive salad and strawberries raspberries and banana for desert

hi katie just wanted to wish you look for you weight loss journey, your dress is gorgeous and i hope you and your husband to be have a fantastic wedding day xx

Thank you so much girls. I think sometimes Im my own worst enemy I love the food I eat when sticking to plan but sometimes I am to lazy to cook anything. Im not doing that anymore I have planned our meals for the ext few weeks and I have told H2B that he is to shout at me if Im naughty and dont stick to SW meals. The stupid thing is when I eat sonething that isnt SW friendly I often dont enjoy it.
We have just had a delicious lasagne and thoroughly enjoyed it.

xx

Todays food diary
Brunch Bacon and scrambled eggs with mushrooms and onions

Dinner Roast chicken ,Mash and SW roastys, Swede, green beans broccoli and carrots with onion gravy (About 3 syns)

Dessert Strawberrys, Raspberrys and banana with muller light

I am already feeling less bloated from sticking to plan.

My Mum said something about an article she read in the Mail about a woman being allergic to Histamines in food. I have terrible hayfever and have been taking antihistamines this last week and im wondering if its my sticking to plan 100 percent or the antihistamines ?

xxx

Hello MrsH2B! I just spotted your diary as I logged on - your dress is so beautiful, all that detailing on the corset is so pretty! Glad its all going well, and that you're feeling in control again. Same here, been 100% for 6 days now and feeling great - even went out last night and drank diet coke and resisted all food - it helped that we'd made a lovely curry and lentil dahl to come home too - cheaper and better than a dodgy drunken takeaway!!!
Take care and enjoy this gorgeous sunshine today - I have stuff defrosting for a BBQ and I'm going to grab my book and go and hide in garden soon!

Isnt it weird I actually feel loads better for sticking to plan I feel all virtuous and I like my cooking lol is your recipe for lentil dahl on here?

I lovr my wedding dress its so beautiful the pictures dont do it justice really I just need to be very strong and make sure I dont let myself down.

Oo BBQ lovely we need to sort our garden out after the weddinf so we can have BBQs as I love them.
Well done for not drinking I bet you feel loads better for it? I havent drank properly since February and most of the time I dont miss it, I used to drink loads as well lol

We are spending the day indoors unfortunately finishing our invitations off and getting them ready to post but we are watching lovely films while we do it :)

xxx

Well today has been a great day we have finished our invitations ready to post tomorrow :) usually I would have seen being busy as an excuse to have a take away but I was organised and cooked dinner :) if I can manage to ward off the naughty times I will fit in my dress no probs. I think sometimes it's recognising your weaknesses and admitting them to your self that's half the battle. Xxx

The lentil dahl was a cheat - Ainsley Harriot's in a little box in asda, next to the leo peas, pulses and meat free packets - about 90p, took about 20 mins to cook and free on green (&EE). It was yum too! There is a recipe on here for it too so might have a go at making it from scatch next time!

I was a pretty big drinker and cut right back this year, it just seemed like an easy way to gain some control! I think its going to be harder in the summer though, may have to factor in some magners syns- perhaps half in half with diet lemonade to make it go further!!!

Ooo Magners used to be my fave until I discovered Strawberry cider which is the loveliest drink ever and probably the highest syns haha

Oo I will have to try that my H2B loves lentil dahl and its ok to cheat with cooking sometimes. How was your BBQ?

I love the summer but hate being fat in the summer I cant and never have been able to wear shorts as my legs rub together. I also suffer from really bad water retention in the summer as well but when I had slimmed down to an 18 before that didnt seem anywhere near as bad so Im hoping it will be the same this time.

xxxx

Back