I dusted the cobwebs off my 30 Day Shred dvd

Snozzberry

Dying here :faint2:

*tells self it will all be worth it*

I am going to save 30 Day Shred for the winter when I have no motivation for running! It sounds intense!

Does it really get easier or more manageable the more you do it? I've only got as far as day 3 in the past :eek: aching too much to carry on! Thinking of starting it again this week and persisting as I know it's meant to work wonders.

Emma x

I did it yesterday and couldnt today! I couldnt even get in car I look wierd bending over etc yes really that bad could never manage doing it today also i have bruises on side of legs no idea how they got there.

With sore muscles, you do want to have light exercise to make it go away, even if it hurts.
With really sore muscles (as in aching upon touch), you should be more cautious.

Now I'm giving this advice, and I shall come here next time to rub my face in my own words the next time I skip a scheduled exercise because "I feel too sore..." ;)

In response to emmie251980:
I find that even a few months into regular exercising, I still hurt after exercise, but it's either a lot less or I got used to it. :)

Back