I fail.

WINTER.

I lost a stone and a half-ish.
On a Calorie restricted diet.

Hit a point where i never lost weight even though i was on 800cals a day. So, i upped it and dropped it and messed around with cals and how much exercise i was taking no end until i gave up.

I maintained my weight on around 1200 cals.

Recently i went on holiday, put weight on. 2lbs.

And i wanna just get back to it.

I want to lose enough weight so that i can fit into a size 12 by xmas.
But now im just thinking, when ill never be able to eat foods that everyone else does, like i did when i was on holiday because ill put weight on...like i did on holiday!

Im so pissed off with the whole thing and i hate myself.

sdkfjbksdnjgb.

x

I think a healthy body is a longterm lifelong goal. It's important to eat enough to work your vital organs, never mind anything else. If you continue to starve yourself of vital nutrients your body will hold onto every single calorie for fear it'll not have enough to run your basic functions.

Give it 3 months of eating well, 1800 calories a day, 3-4 hours a week exercise. Don't eat any less or exercise more or your body will go into famine mode. Also as you get older you need less calories to maintain so start high. Eat well Winter, eggs, olive oil, fresh fish, salads, fruit, live yoghurt, organic veg, potatoes, lentils, seeded bread, real butter, nuts, brown rice, quinoa, herbs and spice, learn to cook well. In about 3 months your body will calm down and realise you're going to look after it and by Christmas you'll be a size 10. You have to live in your body, you wouldn't let anyone else punish you like this so don't do it to yourself.

I sense your desperation, and oh Lord do I understand, ex CambridgeDieter, SW, WW, cabbage soup dieter and so many others. :rolleyes: The one thing I learned is that when you eat well your body is so grateful and responds, skin, hair, nails, energy, waist returns, it's a joy. A good book to elaborate what I've said above is Shelley Bovey's What have you got to lose? Winter, be gentle with yourself, be kind. :)

I think a healthy body is a longterm lifelong goal. It's important to eat enough to work your vital organs, never mind anything else. If you continue to starve yourself of vital nutrients your body will hold onto every single calorie for fear it'll not have enough to run your basic functions.

Give it 3 months of eating well, 1800 calories a day, 3-4 hours a week exercise. Don't eat any less or exercise more or your body will go into famine mode. Also as you get older you need less calories to maintain so start high. Eat well Winter, eggs, olive oil, fresh fish, salads, fruit, live yoghurt, organic veg, potatoes, lentils, seeded bread, real butter, nuts, brown rice, quinoa, herbs and spice, learn to cook well. In about 3 months your body will calm down and realise you're going to look after it and by Christmas you'll be a size 10. You have to live in your body, you wouldn't let anyone else punish you like this so don't do it to yourself.

I sense your desperation, and oh Lord do I understand, ex CambridgeDieter, SW, WW, cabbage soup dieter and so many others. :rolleyes: The one thing I learned is that when you eat well your body is so grateful and responds, skin, hair, nails, energy, waist returns, it's a joy. A good book to elaborate what I've said above is Shelley Bovey's What have you got to lose? Winter, be gentle with yourself, be kind. :)

i couldnt agree more , great advice xx

Thankyou for replying.
I didnt actually think anyone would tbh.

Im scared to try that because i think ill put weight on. But i know thats a mind thing. :/

I will however have a go.
Now my boyfriend is driving we will be able to have a better active life. I really cant wait to join the gym.

x

Back