i fancy having a SE week.. But..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
My minds gone blank.

I genuinly cant think of how on earth il have only green meals and only red meals.. all i can think of is the EE way, where i can have everrrrything together!!!

i need some suggestions of lunch's and dinners of either just green or red.. xx

red day
lunch chicken flattened and rolled up in bacon like a sausage in tin foil and roast slice and have with salad
Dinner grilled lean steak with butternut squash chips

green day
brunch grill up
dinner quorn chilli with potato wedges

Green days

Tomato pasta bake
Vegetable curry
Chunky vegetable soup
Savoury rice with onion bhajis
Mushroom stroganoff
Quorn sausage casserole
Five bean chilli or lasagne
Veggie meatballs

Red days

KFC style chicken with coleslaw salad
Beef stew
Chicken wrapped in bacon with mushroom stuffing (cooked mushrooms blitzed with quark or fromage frais, herbs and garlic) with butternut squash chips
Chinese chicken with stir fry veg

I could probably think of some more but my brain is a bit asleep! Hope that's some help :)

Emily

am i going mad?? my friend did SE a few months ago under instruction from our consultant after 4 weeks of unexplainedly sts and she did it ee.
consultant said as long as 2 thirds superfree then the other 3rd could be ee.

With SE you can have red & green on the same plate but it can only make up 1/3 of your plate. The other 2/3 is superfree. Three meals a day, snacks superfree , heb's or synned. Starters and desserts have to be superfree or synned/Heb'd.
Unlike EE, syns are taken at the higher value.

Fern, are you thinking of Mix to Max, where you can have, say, a green lunch and then a red dinner?
Otherwise, if it is Success Express you are doing, as said above, it's free red and green foods on the same plate....not too much different from EE....however, don't forget, although you can have all your HE a's and b's (ie 2 lots of each) you must count the higher syn value of any synned foods you have!

Good luck!

Back