Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I feel a bit strange today

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Chicky Noops, 8 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Chicky Noops

Chicky Noops Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hmm bear with me as this is probably very non-sensical but this evening I feel a bit guilty like I've 'cheated'

I haven't really, I'm at 8.5 syns for the day but after having free food all day I put my son to bed and just needed to eat. Previously I would have made toast or sent DH for a bar of Dairy Milk but I just opened the cupboard door and wolfed down a meringue nest and a curly wurly.

It's not the use of syns I feel guilty about, but the fact I should have more control over these 'urges' Does this make sense to anyone?

It's like even though I've had a good day on paper, I feel like I've let myself down for using my syns for a binge.

I'm coming up to star week (as you call it on here. Took me a while to figure out what people were on about... though I was missing out on some kind of SW event :eek: ) so I guess that could be a factor in my need to stuff my face.

I'm just glad I had low syn stuff in otherwise it could have been disastrous. It's my first wobble since I began so it was going to come at some point.

I'm being an idiot aren't I?! :asskick:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jerricebenton

jerricebenton Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Please, just be proud that you DID binge within syns! You kept control, think what you would have done in the past?

4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    No you aren't an idiot, far from it you had the urge and you indulged in your urge, and you remained in control and all within your allowance.

I say well done you :clap: :worthy: :D

5. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You shouldn't class it as a binge at all...you knew what you were having and the syns values, so well done! :D

You're worrying over nothing!
    xxx

6. Chicky Noops

Chicky Noops Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ok I feel a bit silly for posting but I guess I feel now that I'm supposedly in control that I shouldn't be having 'urges' anymore? I need to shake it off, I know you're all right and if it was someone else posting I'd be saying the same as you lot!

7. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Don't feel silly for posting...you're human and everyone's here to offer honesty and support. I love this place! :)

x

8. Chicky Noops

Chicky Noops Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(19.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge

Thanks! And me too :D

9. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To binge within Syns is a huge achievement and not one to feel guilty of but yes I can totally understand how you feel. I had a 2 finger kit kat and curly wurly all within syns but still amazed that I can. Saying that if I wasn't on SW it would have been a chunky one and more so SW has taught me control lol
    Enjoy!!

Claire
    x

10. Miss_Stella

Miss_Stella Member

I'm not an expert on SW by any means, but I think that on any plan, to binge and keep within syns/points/calorie allowance is a major achievement in itself. If it were me I'd be very proud of myself. It could have been a LOT worse.
    Looks like Slimming World's teaching you some new tricks! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.