I feel a bit strange today

Chicky Noops

Hmm bear with me as this is probably very non-sensical but this evening I feel a bit guilty like I've 'cheated'

I haven't really, I'm at 8.5 syns for the day but after having free food all day I put my son to bed and just needed to eat. Previously I would have made toast or sent DH for a bar of Dairy Milk but I just opened the cupboard door and wolfed down a meringue nest and a curly wurly.

It's not the use of syns I feel guilty about, but the fact I should have more control over these 'urges' Does this make sense to anyone?

It's like even though I've had a good day on paper, I feel like I've let myself down for using my syns for a binge.

I'm coming up to star week (as you call it on here. Took me a while to figure out what people were on about... though I was missing out on some kind of SW event :eek: ) so I guess that could be a factor in my need to stuff my face.

I'm just glad I had low syn stuff in otherwise it could have been disastrous. It's my first wobble since I began so it was going to come at some point.

I'm being an idiot aren't I?! :asskick:

No you aren't an idiot, far from it you had the urge and you indulged in your urge, and you remained in control and all within your allowance.

I say well done you :clap: :worthy: :D

You shouldn't class it as a binge at all...you knew what you were having and the syns values, so well done! :D

You're worrying over nothing!
xxx

Ok I feel a bit silly for posting but I guess I feel now that I'm supposedly in control that I shouldn't be having 'urges' anymore? I need to shake it off, I know you're all right and if it was someone else posting I'd be saying the same as you lot!

Don't feel silly for posting...you're human and everyone's here to offer honesty and support. I love this place! :)

x

Don't feel silly for posting...you're human and everyone's here to offer honesty and support. I love this place! :)

x

Thanks! And me too :D

To binge within Syns is a huge achievement and not one to feel guilty of but yes I can totally understand how you feel. I had a 2 finger kit kat and curly wurly all within syns but still amazed that I can. Saying that if I wasn't on SW it would have been a chunky one and more so SW has taught me control lol
Enjoy!!

Claire
x

I'm not an expert on SW by any means, but I think that on any plan, to binge and keep within syns/points/calorie allowance is a major achievement in itself. If it were me I'd be very proud of myself. It could have been a LOT worse.
Looks like Slimming World's teaching you some new tricks! :D

Back