I feel awful

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
Hey guys I need some support. It's day 1 a d half and I'm feelin awful headaches feel sick and exhausted... I've done Cambridge before and don't remember feeling like this before! Arggghhh xx

This is day 1 for me and I already have a headache . But I am prone to them when I start dieting . My consultant advised that parcetomol is ok to take or anadin but avoid ibroyfen . Hope u start to feel better soon. X

Aww you poor thing - headaches are totally normal but I found they do pass by day 3. Take a paracetamol and keep drinking lots of water.

Everyone experiences different side effects. Exhaustion/nausea is very common and I promise it does get better. Go home and take it easy on yourself. Have a hot shake/soup for dinner - its really comforting.

hope you feel better soon

Thanks guys! I'm probably not helping myself by just limiting myself 1 shake until 6 pm....then I have two sachets of porridge after work and feel warm inside mnnnnnnn xx

Hot drinks, lots of water and paracetamol. Do everything in your power to get through the first 5 days.

Try and spread the packs throughout the day as they contain superconcentrated nutrients - these might make you feel sickly if you eat them all at once! Drink lots and get an early night! This will pass in a day or so... Also remember how bad you feel so that you're not tempted to cheat and come out of Ketosis! You'll only have to go through it again... I have its terrible! I'm a doofus!

Back