I feel bad :(

Thanks girls. Uklady you are right I feel much better today. I have just finished week no.7 and lost1.7kg/3.7lbs Not really impressed with that but anyway I feel that I can do this. Counting down shakes also motivates me to stay with it till the end of September.

Thank you for your support - as always! :*

Avaya it says you started at size 20... can I ask what size you are now that you have lost this much weight please? :)

16 but it really depends from brand. I have a trousers from penneys with size 18 which are very tight.

One of the side effects of lipotrim can be feeling down. So, it's not unusual. I'm sure if you search the forum, you will find other people who have felt what you do. Your OH is right though-I have lost all my weight and I do feel so much better and have caught up with all those friends, etc. Another way I looked at it was: it's only a blip on the radar of life. A few months is nothing in your lifetime. Talk to your pharmacist - they may have suggestions. It really does finish at some point and then you look back and think it really wasn't all that bad and God do I feel good. Good luckxx

Back