i feel bad!

jules78

Been on ss for 2 and a half wks now,and today i was so hungry and low that i ate 2 slices of ham!Its my totm and the last couple of days have been hard.Up to now i wasn`t hungry at all.Will this affect my weightloss next week,feel useless for being so weak.Will this affect ketosis?Someone please advise....

Been on ss for 2 and a half wks now,and today i was so hungry and low that i ate 2 slices of ham!Its my totm and the last couple of days have been hard.Up to now i wasn`t hungry at all.Will this affect my weightloss next week,feel useless for being so weak.Will this affect ketosis?Someone please advise....

It wont affect your ketosis. There may be a little water retention. Please don't fret, but try to avoid nibbling cos it can lead to more things.

You're not weak. It's called being human, but the diet is much easier if you can stay away from nibbles. Promise :)

I know,i won`t nibble again.The guilt is just not worth it.I did`nt even enjoy the ham but my totm has made me feel weak and i`m feeling the hunger,worse than the first 3 days of ss.I`ve done so well in 2 wks,and i`ve had so many compliments.Was feeling so proud till now..

like kd said hun just dont do it again. i know when im on cd and totm comes around even before it starts i know because i wanna raid the presses!!

:hug99: your doing brill keep going xx

Thanks to you both,feel better.Ready to get on with it now,no more nibbles i promise.

Back