i feel bad!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jules78, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Been on ss for 2 and a half wks now,and today i was so hungry and low that i ate 2 slices of ham!Its my totm and the last couple of days have been hard.Up to now i wasn`t hungry at all.Will this affect my weightloss next week,feel useless for being so weak.Will this affect ketosis?Someone please advise....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It wont affect your ketosis. There may be a little water retention. Please don't fret, but try to avoid nibbling cos it can lead to more things.

You're not weak. It's called being human, but the diet is much easier if you can stay away from nibbles. Promise :)

4. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I know,i won`t nibble again.The guilt is just not worth it.I did`nt even enjoy the ham but my totm has made me feel weak and i`m feeling the hunger,worse than the first 3 days of ss.I`ve done so well in 2 wks,and i`ve had so many compliments.Was feeling so proud till now..

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

like kd said hun just dont do it again. i know when im on cd and totm comes around even before it starts i know because i wanna raid the presses!!

:hug99: your doing brill keep going xx

6. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Thanks to you both,feel better.Ready to get on with it now,no more nibbles i promise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.