• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I feel big time help please!!

Hi, i wish i didnt but i had the worst day ever at work, and for some reason when i got home i eat everything in sight, i feel so bad now considering ive just lost 12 pounds :(. What does this mean to my losses, what i eat was all completely chocolate, does this mean i wont lose this week? Will it put me out of ketotis? How does everyone stop from doing this?

Help please.

Nessy xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi, i wish i didnt but i had the worst day ever at work, and for some reason when i got home i eat everything in sight, i feel so bad now considering ive just lost 12 pounds :(. What does this mean to my losses, what i eat was all completely chocolate, does this mean i wont lose this week? Will it put me out of ketotis? How does everyone stop from doing this?

Help please.

Nessy xx
hey Nessy - don't beat yourself up....it happens to the best of us :(

just get straight back on track NOW - lots of water and the rest of your packs (if you have any left to take) - don't use this blip as an excuse to stuff yourself for the rest of the evening.....

Remember why you started this crazeeee diet (that's the key to staying on track - keep your eyes on where you want to get to !)......and, fingers crossed, the damage will be limited :)

Debz xx

Last edited: