I feel big time help please!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Saturn, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Saturn

Saturn Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, i wish i didnt but i had the worst day ever at work, and for some reason when i got home i eat everything in sight, i feel so bad now considering ive just lost 12 pounds :(. What does this mean to my losses, what i eat was all completely chocolate, does this mean i wont lose this week? Will it put me out of ketotis? How does everyone stop from doing this?

Help please.

Nessy xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

hey Nessy - don't beat yourself up....it happens to the best of us :(

just get straight back on track NOW - lots of water and the rest of your packs (if you have any left to take) - don't use this blip as an excuse to stuff yourself for the rest of the evening.....

Remember why you started this crazeeee diet (that's the key to staying on track - keep your eyes on where you want to get to !)......and, fingers crossed, the damage will be limited :)

Debz xx
    Last edited: 14 March 2009
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.