I feel bloated and it is a weigh in day!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by desperate2lose, 26 September 2006 Social URL.

1. desperate2lose

desperate2lose Regular Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    Hello

I drank 3 littres of water last night after 7pm. And now i feel bloated and heavy. Will this add to my weight? What can i do about this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Don't worry about it, just keep slowly drinking today and it will all filter through!!

What time is your weigh in?

4. desperate2lose

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    Hello Karen

Can say well done on your weekend lack of binging. I salute you my friend :)

My weigh in 7.30 tonite. Right now i feel soo full that i cant drink a drop of water. I feel that fibre 89 may not be doing its job, otherwise i wouldnt feel so bloated.

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Im sorry your feeling bloated :( Hopefully it shouldnt make a differance to your weigh-in?
    Like Karen said just try slowly drinking the water today and maybe dont drink an hour or two before your weigh-in?Looking forward to hearing of your success :D
    ((hugs))
    xxc

6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Oh thanks matey!! I'm really pleased with myself - long may it continue!!!

Don't know anything about fibre 89 i'm afraid!! But i do know if you stop drinking your body will hold more water..... Just little sips throughout the day should do the trick if you can manage it honey....

Good luck tonight, your losses so far are staggering!

7. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I have tried to take a longer term view on this issue and given that I actually gained one week I have experience of it too.

I personally don't see the point of trying of trying to fix a weigh in by stopping drinking. All that happens is that you have to do the same thing in subsequent weeks otherwise you are just delaying the week where you have a less than hoped for weigh in.

If you take tonight as it comes knowing that you are are retaining water then you know next week will be a super dooper week to make up for it. :D

8. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi babe
    If you do put on or not lose a lot this week then you know it will be water retention or the fibre89 not working so you will lose loads next week.
    Good luck on weigh in, will be back later to see how it goes
    {{{hugs}}}

9. desperate2lose

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    Cheers girls. I actually feel much better now. I dont have that full feeling anymore Thank God.

I will defenitaly post my loss (here is hoping).

Chicken: Your post is spot on now that i think about. Why delay the inevatible?

10. chicken on a mission

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD

Glad I could help. When you get your results to my be surprised either way. These blooming diets are like that sometimes :rolleyes:

Anyway, it all evens out in the end and sticking to the diet means you will have spectacular losses compared with anything else you can do so trying to get you head in the 'go with the flow mode' is going to help even if it isn't that easy to achieve :)

11. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    fingers x'd you get a great result anyway! ((hugs))

12. chicken on a mission

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Any news D2L?

13. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Morning D2L
    Hoe you doing today?
    Keep us posted

14. desperate2lose

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    The results are in. I have lost 2lbs. I am quite happy with that really. I am hoping for more next week.

15. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Well done on your lossxxxxxxxxxYour doing fantasic :)
    xxc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.