I feel dizzy... it's not nice, can anyone help please?

Zayna

Hi guys, this is day 15, I've not done anything wrong, I've drunk 2 litres of water today and am due another shake in about an hour, but I feel so dizzy and lightheaded I'm quite nervous about it...

I've felt a bit lightheaded all day but in the last hour it's got really bad, the room is starting to go round. Anyone got any suggestions...? :cry:

Is it just dizzyness? couldyou be coming down with something? maybe drink more water. Im not sure as i haven't had a problem with dizzyness

Is it just dizzyness? couldyou be coming down with something? maybe drink more water. Im not sure as i haven't had a problem with dizzyness

Yes, just dizziness. And I NEVER get dizzy, I'm very rarely ill... touch wood. :(

Have you been physically active today??? I get dizziness on and off on LT. Just try and put your feet up and drink an extra litre or two of water and maybe have your next shake early. Pamper yourself. Feet up, tv on and have an hour to yourself!

Im not sure what to advise but im sure someone with a bit more knowledge will be on soon

i still sometimes get dizzy especially if i get up to quick! just try and take it easy til it passes hun x

Don't panic. Your body has not got any stored sugar to draw on (I've just typed this on another thread lol) and therefore if you've done a bit much you will get light headed or dizzy. Its quite normal really. Most people experience it on this diet. I'm on day 4 today and had to spend an hour in bed this afternoon as I had no energy. I'm afraid it goes hand in hand with a VLCD.

Your a wee worrier arn't you. Don't worry hun, you'll be fine.

i quite often have dizzy spells, i expect it being on the diet. but i just sit down for a couple of minutes until it passes. usually happens when i get up too quick, or do lots of housework!

It's gone off a bit now. I had another shake a bit earlier than I planned, but I feel better.

Guys, I'm sorry to keep blarting on about every little detail but I'm nervous about this diet, going VLC after eating whatever I wanted, I just don't want my body to have some kind of terrible reaction to it.

:eek:

Relax! Enjoy the results! But LISTEN to your body. If tired ......rest. If sleepy ......sleep. If dizzy......sod the housework and dinner....let kids order in and put your feet up and watch an old film! The way I see this diet is.....it is something for ME! I am not even getting to eat (lol) so I deserve for me time than usual and I am not feeling one bit guilty about it!

Back