I feel fantastic!

bex

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post saying that I've had an absolutely brilliant week! I usually post on here to have my weekly moan (sorry guys) so I thought it would be nice to have a change for once!! On the one day this week that I did have a little bit of a struggle (Wednesday as per usual - mid-week blues) I logged onto here and, as always, I was automatically cheered up by you fab group of people. :D

Anyway, I'm babbling on about nothing really - I just felt so good I had to tell someone!

Bex

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post saying that I've had an absolutely brilliant week! I usually post on here to have my weekly moan (sorry guys) so I thought it would be nice to have a change for once!! On the one day this week that I did have a little bit of a struggle (Wednesday as per usual - mid-week blues) I logged onto here and, as always, I was automatically cheered up by you fab group of people. :D

Anyway, I'm babbling on about nothing really - I just felt so good I had to tell someone!

Bex

Lovely to read this tonight Bex :D

Keep it up hun, you're doing fab.

Lacey :)

Thanks everyone! :) Hopefully I'll end my fab week with a good weigh in tonight - I'll let you know how I get on!

Bex

Hi Bex,

So happy you had a brill week, it does help:)

Good luck with your weigh in tonight!
smilie_fee.gif

Love Mini xxx

Bex, you have just done the 1st week, were you allowed to have foodbars after the 4th day!

xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks for replying - it's so nice to feel really positive about things. You're all stars!! :D

Sun:

I've actually almost done my eighth week - tomorrow is the start of week nine for me, lol!

I do remember being told to wait until at least four days into week one until eating any bars though, so if you're four days in and fancy a nibble I think you should be safe! :)

Bex

Back