I feel great!!

airgirl

Gold Member
With all my dilemmas going on yesterday and this morning i completely forgot to tell you all my best bit of news!!

My uniform has got soo big even the manager of my flight commented on it and i have had to make an extra hole in my belt just to keep my skirt up.

I must admit i look a bit of a wreck in it now against all the other gorgeous girls in their figure hugging skirts and me with a really baggy shirt and skirt that is all gathered at the waist due to new hole in belt almost keeping it from round my ankles.

But i'm over the moon about it and don't wanna change it just yet as would rather get an even smaller size when i do go into uniforms dept, so thats ONE AND A HALF STONE gone in 3 weeks and i think about a dress size and a half, yes the half matters as i think i'm about a size 13now!!

Great news airgirl! I can't wait for that to start happening to me. It makes the diet so worthwhile!!
:D

Thanks......ha ha yep Nicky, better than my dads lame attempt with 'well your head is always in the clouds'.

I don't know how i'll keep the skirt up on my next flight, have to put on my sexiest undies just incase of a mishap, lol.x

Airgirl, you rock!! Try not to breath in too much, can imagine you losing your skirt, the passengers would get a right eyeful!!!! Seriously, what a fab weight loss, are you having 3 shakes per day?

Well done! :D

I looove that feeling, when I put on my old cadet skirt after losing just over a stone I had to dig out my stable belt to hold it up :D
And I had to adjust the belt a fair bit too :p

I'm going to have to take it in soon (cause I'm tight and won't shell out £17 for a new one!) hehe.

Just wait until you get a skirt that doesn't resemble a parachute :D (all the cadet skirts bigger than a size 12 do, haha, and I'm guessing yours do too.)

Thanks Hope, yeah i have 3 tetras a day then on a fri and sat i have 2 tetras and a bar at night so it feels like i'm having a treat, lol!! Oh and drink about 5litres of water a day..extra when i fly.x

Yeah Jenni they do, lol...they don't design our uniforms well for bigger girls, usually the tiny girls look fab but anything over 12 looks like a sack...so i'm aiming for a 10.x

Hehe, I'm aiming for an 8, but I might start to look too skinny so I'm not sure.
I'm going to aim for an 8 and if I don't like it I'm sure I could gain some weight easily enough :p

I picked up a skirt from the storecupboard and thought 'eek! that's tiny!' but it almost fits me :eek:
Just wait til you strut down the aisles in a skinny skirt :D

I'm wanting to boost my loss a bit this week so have stopped having a bar everyday and upped my water...watch this space!

Good idea Hope..sure it'll work for you, i know the dif in cals/carb isn't huge but i rekon it'll make a difference.x

Back