i feel like giving up i feel like crying and i dont know why

sheshelafunk

:cry:i dont know whats come over me i havent cheated on the diet or anything but i just feel upset and i want to pig out what is wrong with me?

theres also a party on staurday which im not going to because there will be more temptation.

i have no reason to feel upset but all i want to do is eat junk food and drink alcohol and fizzy drink i feel like crap :tear_drop::sigh:

Oh hun, its just a phase...you can beat this! I think its probably just a withdrawl thing.
Keep up the good work and keep your chin up chuck!!

dont be giving up now you have done really well and get yourself to that party your not a bloody nun lol

aww, sorry to hear your feeling down.. its only natural to have crappy days on diets such as this..

dont give up hun, go to the party and enjoy yourself... just dont go too mad on the naughty things ;)

thanks girls! i still feel rubbishy i know that if i start at this party ill not stop its an ann summers party there will be food and booze and i know i resisted last week but these girls will talk me in to it, also i ahve a giant abcess under my arm which is really sore i wana watch a film..but a film with no chocolate?! oh lordy...sorry for being a old bat xx

get a cloth as hot as you can bear and put it on the absses it should help to sofen in and take some of the pain away

i had one myself just before xmas very painfull but the hot cloth did hepl once is gets soft it should burst and you will feel so much better

Sheshe, just think how crappy and let down you will feel in the morning if you give in to your cravings now :(
We've all been there- the morning after, you open your eyes, then comes the sinking feeling as you remember the rubish you ate the previous night.
It's just the worst feeling ever and usually ends in the 'Oh well I've blown it now so may aswell carry on' syndrome.
I know it's easy for me to say and no doubt I'll be feeling the same as you at some point over the next couple of weeks.
If I do, send this advice straight back to me ;)
Try to get an early night x

Hi SheShe - hope you're feeling a bit better now, we all have our off days and it's horrible. It is probably your body going through the changes and carb withdrawl, which isn't nice, but once your at the other end it'll be so much better and when you see the weight drop off each week, it will spur you on and give you motivation and the incentive x

Hope your abcess goes away soon, I've not had one but can only imagine how painful it must be. If on Saturday you feel you need a booast, I'd go to the party, it's only one night of many and you don't need to be overly naughty, just a little bit if you want to!

Take care, I'm sure you'll feel better in the morning x

hi girls thanks for the support, i do feel better now i had a good cry last night i was in a right state really upset and angry etc..i didnt cheat on the diet :) my arm is killing me with this abcess and my body hurts but you are all rightit will be worth it!! im in two minds about the party, im worried if i taste some naughty food or drink it will make me worse and ill give in and ruin my hard work. i dont know where all these mad emotions are coming from. but again thankyou so much its nice to have people that understand, because yesterday i was on the phone to someone and i was proud about losing 7lb and she was far from impressed and i think wants me to fail and is always critisising...so i thought i would tell my friend who is a man and he didnt even notice or care..ill show em lol (i hope)

xxxxxx

hi girls thanks for the support, i do feel better now i had a good cry last night i was in a right state really upset and angry etc..i didnt cheat on the diet :) my arm is killing me with this abcess and my body hurts but you are all rightit will be worth it!! im in two minds about the party, im worried if i taste some naughty food or drink it will make me worse and ill give in and ruin my hard work. i dont know where all these mad emotions are coming from. but again thankyou so much its nice to have people that understand, because yesterday i was on the phone to someone and i was proud about losing 7lb and she was far from impressed and i think wants me to fail and is always critisising...so i thought i would tell my friend who is a man and he didnt even notice or care..ill show em lol (i hope)

xxxxxx

Morning - a good cry always helps! Glad you're feeling much better this morning hun x

As for your friends, I've one who doesn't want me to lose any more weight and pulls a face and huffs and puffs whenever my weight loss / weight to lose is brought up, as she has a hang up about the weight she put on after having her two kids, having always been fit and slim before and me the "fat one" ! It's her problem, not mine and I'm doing this for ME not her or anyone else - so there! As for men, unless you went around naked, they'd not notice if you lost weight lol - and even then, they'd not be looking at your tummy area!!!

Have a good day :)

thankyou :) yeah i think it is jelousy! and in the summer when im in my skinnys and tank tops ill be laughing!! but seriously if i dodnt have you lot id have given up xxxx

thankyou :) yeah i think it is jelousy! and in the summer when im in my skinnys and tank tops ill be laughing!! but seriously if i dodnt have you lot id have given up xxxx

hehe I agree - it's definatley the green eyed monster and it's ugly!

I'm the same as you, I find this forum and all the guys and girls on it a lifeline during this diet - we seem to be a happy and helpful little gang - which is lovely!

Hi sorry I wasnt around last night flipping keyboard broke had to run to get a new one this morning from the shop and boy that wasnt pretty lol ;)

Ah sorry you had a naff day,absess and that,hope your better and its going?
We ALL get bad days / moments thats why we are here?Its hard to change the way we have been eating and I honestly say carbs are addictive.The person who was off with you they just cant do what your doing,I wouldnt say anymore to them about the plan just keep on it to make sure you can shove your brand new body in their face lol sorry hate nastiness xx
If you have a moment of hell again eat some protien it really does help also write a list of how you feel about yourself and why you want to lose your weight,and read this list over and over and remember how low you felt before you started this plan.
We all feel the same as you we all have good and bad days its human we have them on a non plan day(sorry wont say its a diet as that makes me doomed to failure)
Ive rambled enough but we're always here for you xx((hugs)):D

Stick at it, find something to do to take your ind off if, failing that you could always lick wallpaper that will put you off.....yes im strange, no i dont lick wallpaper the thought is enough to put me off, it works! lol

Good luck, everyone here is spurring you on past that evil Givup monster.:p

Good for you for sticking to it!! In my first week I just kept coming over all emtional from nowhere i think it was feeling fat and that the diet would be an up hill struggle...and i use food so much to cheer me up...planning what i'm gona have cooking and eating..but i wrote everything down in a diary coz i felt daft tellling anyone but it seemed to help..my flatmate's like some of your friends i know she doesn't want me to be slim ..i reckon we must be worth getting jealous over!! Anyhow my second week and i've lost 5kg and i can do my coats up again..brilliant it feels so nice i'm really glad i just stuck it out so far i want to do another 3-4 weeks and stick a good 2 fingers up to those that that don't want the best for us good luck xxxx

Back