Extra Easy i feel like i'm eating too much!

laura_23

hi everyone, i've just started on the extra easy plan but it doesnt feel like im really dieting! is this normal? i seem to still be eating rather a lot and worrying about it - even though my lists say that certain foods are free. suppose it just takes some getting used to?!

it just takes some time getting your head round it honey enjoy your free food thats what it is there fore

Everyone feels like that when starting SW. Its so unlike all other diets and its why SW is the biggest slimming group in Britain :) Eat away hun and you will love the rewards :D

Natt xxx

Yes trust in the plan! You think you can't possibly lose while eating all this food and then you step on the scales and :vibes:a great lump of weight's dropped off! Not only that it happens week after week!

I so know what u mean, after 6months of mostly green and a couple of red days a week, ive decided to give extra easy a try. cos i seemed to be stagmenting in my weight loss a little. So far im struggling to get used to being able to eat all the free food. im enjoying it. and hopefully thursdays weigh in will have a good result.
Best of luck laura

thanks everyone - i feel reassured now! had a good day today, a colleague has decided to join with me too so we can work together! also just discovered that batchelors savoury rice is free on extra easy - hurray!!

Back