I feel like I'm never going to get there....

I do make superfree soup when I can be bothered but I find it such a faff to make.

I saw in the new mag I bought last night some kind of soup maker that blends it for you and stuff.
Need to look into it more to see if it's actually something useful or just a bit of a novelty

Think the soup is a great idea though...it's between meal hunger pangs that cause me most problems!

You don't need anything more than a saucepan and a stick blender for soup!!

Hi Lisa

Just thought i would add to what everyone else has said - well done!!!

You have lost 9.5lbs on SW in the last 5 weeks - try not to think of this weeks result, but look at your overall progress.... thats nearly 2lbs each week!! which is fantastic xxxx

Well done again - and just keep going! it all adds up.

x

I'm in the same position, only 4lbs to go but have lost a total of 1lb for dec and 1lb for jan... so am doing Fast forward. It is utterly funless and I'm only on Day 2! I have done SE weeks and that made very little difference, but I think the key for me is to up my veggies portions and I can see FF doing that for me.

You don't need anything more than a saucepan and a stick blender for soup!!

I know and that's how I usually do it, but it's just a right faff. Plus, I have a tiny fridge (as we have a massive chest freezer) and having room to fit it in when I've made it is a nightmare.

Lol how pathetic do I sound? Plus, I'm a gadget freak and love anything even slightly techy!

I thnk perhaps your expectations might be set a little too high?

Not sure how much and how intense your exercise regime is, but losing half a pound whilst you are in the normal BMI range is still a result in my eyes.

Increase the exercise might help.

But really well done for being in the normal range (whatever normal is) I would be happy with that, then again when I reach it I will probably want to get to the lower end of normal too lol.

Steve

Back