I feel like such a failure!!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I went to a friends house with my son so mine and her kids could play for an hour or so,
And when I got there she anounced she'd ordered our usual kebab order,
(we used to do it weekly)
I hadn't told her about the diet as I wanted to avoid awkward questions,
But she'd already paid for it so I couldn't say I didnt want it,
Anyway, the food arrived and Iate some of the chicken shish meat with a little mayo,
I also ate about 2 strips of doner meat and immediately felt sick!
It felt like a coat of oil all around my mouth!
Luckily for me my son was playing up and we had to get a taxi home shortly afterwards,
As soon as I got in the door I ran upstairs and was sick!
The sensation of the grease in my mouth just made me so sick!
Anyway, I'm going to tell her tomorrow about the diet as I dont want to risk this happening again!
I'm hoping that the fact that I was so violently sick will stop it from effecting my weight loss this week
(Weigh in is TOMORROW!)
I also didnt have my last shake of the day to try and compensate for some of the kcals i might not have thrown up,
But to be fair I think I saw some stomah ining in there!!!
Never een so sick in my life!!1
Feeling really crappy :( :( :(

Don't worry about it Chrissy - it's really awkward having to tell everyone and then being given "special" treatment. Especially when friends think the diet is crazy. But you know you're doing the right thing. These little stumbling blocks aren't going to put us off track. I wouldn't even worry about throwing it up. Just eat as little as possible, and reminded myself that the things I used to love don't taste so great after all!! You'll have lost this week I'm sure of it!

Well after my worrying I lost 10lbs :) Hope I can lose another 4lbs for next week xx

Back