I feel proper s***

JustForMe

Gold Member
i have put on 4lbs this week...
i know it smy own fault but oh god do i feel like crap now
grrrrrr im so angry with myself!:copon::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad:

Aww noooo, how did that happen Kel?! :(

Think you have to take the rough with the smooth when dieting.
Just put it behind you and keep moving forward.

Having said that, I am going to Frankie and Benny's tonight (carb-hell!) and will probably be eating what I want!

But I am going to be good tomorrow and see if I canstill drop some weight on Friday.

Let's hope I will still feel the same when I am bloated after tonight's meal! :D

i had a massive blow out last week....things are really difficult at home and at work atm!
and im like every typical woman...i comfort eat

ooo good luck with frankie and bennys...sis you know you can find there menu online.

perhaps you can plan in advance what to have?

Aw no :(

Don't worry about it too much i mean you lost so much already anyway.. this just means a new start from now :)

I was at F+B's a couple of weeks ago and a friend was only eating low carb and she got a salmon thing but said no potatoes just extra veg looked nice, even though i despise salmon, but you could probably do it with some of the other meats on the menu.. their steaks look amazing! But i mean if i was you, have a night off if its a special occasion or a catch up with friends or something, just spoil yourself and drink lots tomorrow :) I feel a bit **** too atm as TOTM weighed myself this morn and had put 2lb on but im hoping its just water retention, i know my sister said she usually weighs herself during TOTM and she puts 8lb on :eek: so im hoping ive finished by weigh in on sunday.

xx

I feel a bit **** too atm as TOTM weighed myself this morn and had put 2lb on but im hoping its just water retention, i know my sister said she usually weighs herself during TOTM and she puts 8lb on :eek: so im hoping ive finished by weigh in on sunday.

xx

if your worried about water retention you can get tablets for that from tesco or holland and barretts!

Thanks Rae & Kel! :)

I was looking at the menu online and I believe I was drowning in my own drool about 2 minutes in!

If it makes you feel better Kel, I am going to be naughty too!
I haven't been 100% good this week either (too many Atkins bars) plus the damage I will do in a minute!

I'm going in minute - see you girls later! :D

have fun...eat some carbs for me

x

Back