I feel really crappy today! Help

poppygreendog

Silver Member
Morning everyone

I feel really poorly today and have been awake most of the night.:cry:

I have been taking 1 pack to work with me and having 2 together in the evening. Yesterday I drank 5 litres of water before my last 2 pack and went to bed about 1.5 hours after at which point I got the most awful pain in my shoulder blade that is definately trapped wind, I have spent the night drifting in and out of sleep, and have still woken up with it this morning.

I am burping continuouslly at the moment and my mouth tastes awful, I can't seem to shift the pain in my back and wondered if I could take something like Zantac for indigestion to shift it?

So to make packs more fluid during the day I have had a choc pack made into a muffin this morning. Have a tetra brick for lunch and am gonna have soup this evening when I get home and see if this helps.

Must admit I still feel focused and good about the diet, I remember from doing LL wondering how the hell you could possibly have indigestion/wind/burping when there was no bl**dy food inside :rolleyes: so I was sort of expecting it but the pain in my shoulder blade is really quite, nasty and I wondered if anyone else has had a similar problem or could advise on what I could take.

Thanks

Sara

Thank you

Hi Pixie

I have taken some Gaviscon, thanks for the reply, I am trying to slow down my water intake but prefer to get it out of the way by tea time so that I don't have to drink water in the evening and have to get up to wee in the night. I commute 50 miles to work and have quite a long day and so hate being disturbed:eek:

Thanks once again for your response.

Sara

Back