Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I feel really sick, help!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keeliewheeliebin, 27 December 2008 Social URL.

1. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    Hi all,
    Ive been doing CD on SS+ since September. Ive had a break over Christmas (eve, day and boxing day) and now im back on day 1 of SS+. Its going ok, and i dont really feel hungry but i do feel really really nausious/sick. im glugging loads of water but i feel pants. Is there anything else i can do to make the sick feeling go away?
    please help cause i dont know what to do!

Keelie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becs132

becs132 Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello, I have no idea what could be causing the sickness, maybe as you are heading back to ketosis?

I just wanted to send you a ((hug)) and send my best wishes to hope you get better.

Well done getting back on to it.

Bec x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya hun, ive no answer either but it could just be getting used to the packs again? cuz i know once i start cd the 1st day or two my tummy can be a lil upset. hope your feeling better soon :hug99: xx

5. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    thanks for your replies. In the end I had to eat something as I was at work and I felt so so I'll. But I've not eaten tonight ( only drunk water) and I'm going to give it my best shot again tomorrow. Hope fully I'll find it a bit easier as ive already half got back into the swing today x
    Thanks again for taking the time to reply.
    Hope you have a fantastic 2009 x x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you have to take care of yourself hun :) happy 2009 to you aswell ;) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.