I feel s**t!!

Yeah the weekends are hard. I have been surrounded by people eating all weekend too but it's Monday tomorrow and you can get back on track.
My brother has been winding me up all day with food...telling me how great everything tastes and waving it in my face...grrr.

Hope you feel better in the morning.xx

im glad someone elses husband offers no support 'oh another diet' is the response i got when i returned last week with a box load of shakes.....!!!!!

Aww hun, thats no fair.
What I do when people are around me eating I think every mouthful they take and I dont is a little bit extra gone from my waist and onto theirs, sometimes I find myself smiling and people wonder why.lol.
Keep up the good work you started hunni.xx

when we got in last night from a festival, i had to watch my o/h eat,
fish chips and curry sauce, a big bowl of macoroni cheese, and a cheese sandwich all in the space of 3 hours!!
i just thought "thats gross!"
normally i woulda joined him, but i had 2 tetra loolys and half a bar and i felt fine!!

what i'm trying to say is, we all have bad days hun, but really we know what were doing is ace and we can be strong!!

6lb loss is a great start (12 packs of butter) but when he sees even more dropping of i'm sure he'll realise its not "just another diet" but a real way to lose and feel good about yourself.

keep going hun, get back too it and prove him wrong! (nothng better hey!!)
xx

ready mixed cd , they come in choc or banana and are totally lovely.lol.

Back