I feel sick, sick, SICK!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Today and yesterday I've felt so so sick. To the point where I almost have been a few times. And a crampy abdomen kind of. I'm not sure whether it's related to CD or not, can't see another reason though really. I didn't react like this at all last time, was fine. It's pretty much only symptom if it is CD related though. Does this usually carry on or is it at the start? Like I said, I was symptom free last time! Any tips on how to make it better even if not completely get rid of it? Am struggling with shakes at the moment, they just make me feel worse. It isn't the shakes as such, just everything about them, so anything like that would make me feel the same. It's like when I feel sick I can't have milk, but these are fairly similar in consistency and everything.

Advice appreciated! I might just go to bed!

ok usual nausea related question, are you pregnant?

before my TOTM i get a bit of a crampy, achey abdomen and often feel very sick with it

i also have ibs which gives me stomach cramps and nausea/vomiting

any of these applicable?

any history of dairy intolerance?

Nope, nope and nope! And no dairy intolerance that I know of either. Which is why I can only figure it's CD related really, not sure it could be anything else.

aww no poor you...
it might just be a non diet related bug, theres lots of those around at the moment...

I was wondering that but have no other symptoms, maybe I'm just odd!

ooooo my first time on cambridge i went on a carb and sugar bender before starting and day 3 i felt sea sick the whole day, spent it laid on the sofa as moving set off the nausea

Nope, was pretty normal, no more than when I started last time, probably less. This has been all day today and yesterday. Thanks for your responses guys! Well, ladies!

Caroline there has been a bug going round that is sweeping through the schools (we had it a week after christmas) its nausea, sicky, stomach cramps and lots of heartburn gastric symptoms....maybe its that? xxx

Oh forgot to say peppermint tea is really good for dicky tummy's too :)

What are heartburn symptoms? I have peppermint tea!! *runs off to make some*

ohh, caro, hope you feel real better soon, hun!!! Hugs xx

Hi CG -- Sorry you're not well. Hope you're better soon.

MM

I did just burp (which isn't very like me at all!!) just little one which err... let's say didn't taste too great! My niece babysat for a family friend the end of last week, and the little girl ended up being ill, and it was a stomach bug, which the rest of them have now got. I didn't think anything of it until I just spoke to my sister and she said my brother in law is feeling the same. So now wondering if my niece has managed to pass it on.

On the plus side though, 11lbs down since Thursday night!

I've just made my soup, had one sip and just can't face the rest. I don't really want to force myself to eat, but do you think I need to?

You need to keep your vits and minerals up hun especially if you arent feeling well. And if you have had any diverse effects the other end....lots of water too. But then you dont want to force eating as you might just bring it back up. have you any multi vitamins you can take for a while? xx

There's been no other effects the other end, I do like how you managed to word that so it didn't sound disgusting! It's just really nauseous and stomach ache, not like upset stomach though, just hurting. Am going to try and have my soup, even if it takes me to next 20 minutes. No vitamins but have to go to the supermarket tomorrow so will get some. If I feel that rough I'll get one of my housemates to get them for me on the way back from uni. I'm meant to be seeing my CDC in the morning but don't know if I should if it is a bug of some kind.

Back