I feel sick :/

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
So annoyed at myself! Came out of sw last night full of determination, started of with poached egg beans n toast and for lunch pasta, ham and lots of veg with a tbsp of mayo and then a girl in work kindly bought us an easter egg and a tube of mini eggs, I fancied some chocolate so I opened the mini eggs and low and behold iv ate the entire tube!! There was absolutely no need for it at all! someone please slap me! I now feel sick and I deserve it!

Oh dear, what happened - you seemed so positive in your other post earlier this morning.

Oh dear, what happened - you seemed so positive in your other post earlier this morning.

cuz they were there! they just go down so easy :( aw well i can take it out of my syns for the week i suppose :/

It's 1.5 Syns for 2 mini eggs. I think our consultant said on Tuesday night that 100g is 45Syns, but I'd double check on Syns online as I might be wrong. It depends how big the tube you've eaten was.

I find at times like that it helps if I think to myself, "What do I want more - this tube of mini eggs, or a great weight loss this week?" I know exactly what I'd choose each and every time..

It's 1.5 Syns for 2 mini eggs. I think our consultant said on Tuesday night that 100g is 45Syns, but I'd double check on Syns online as I might be wrong. It depends how big the tube you've eaten was.

I find at times like that it helps if I think to myself, "What do I want more - this tube of mini eggs, or a great weight loss this week?" I know exactly what I'd choose each and every time..

it was 120g i tried to look online but it doesnt give for the tube.. i really wish id have thinkin like that cuz now i feel ill! but its done now and im not beating myself up cuz if i do il end up eatin more, if its 45syns roughly that still leaves me 60 for the week xxx

Don't worry, and definitely don't beat yourself up!! Remember SW is not about a DIET its about making a lifestyle change but that means that you can have the occasional splurge as long as you don't do it every day! Stay positive, focus on having a good rest of your week and I'm sure that it will all work out for you :) xxx

I think it was 45, don't quote me on that one. But that was for 100g, so 120g would be slightly more than that, maybe 50-55ish?

Nevermind, like you say it's done now. I'd just draw a line under it and move on :)

My advice - REMEMBER how you feel now...and keep that in mind next time you open some chocolate :) chocolate isn't worth feeling sick over (I say that very lightly) ;)

My advice - REMEMBER how you feel now...and keep that in mind next time you open some chocolate :) chocolate isn't worth feeling sick over (I say that very lightly) ;)

Its defo not ;)

Forget about it and move on. I don't expect easter eggs, but if i do, I will eat it on sunday, get annoyed at myself for eating it, and then just carry on like normal, whats done is done :)

Just put it behind you, and start afresh, you never know you could still loose this week. Maybe do a little extra more exercise to compensate, Just be extra good for the rest of the week x

Back