i feel so bad i done it again

nimi

i just had to slices of pizza after restarting on monday i feel really bad and i cant seem to get into the swing of ss again please some advice?????!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::mad::eek:

hey hun, i don't really know what to say as Ive been there before in the past too.

all i wanted to add was that this diet is SO MUCH about being in the right place inside your head. You need to be totally committed and 'in the zone' if you want to stay through til goal.

Maybe if you are restarting you should try starting on a higher step and working down, as CD recommends to all dieters. To go from eating (maybe more than we should) to only having packs is a BIG jump for anyone, and if you are finding it tough it will be even harder.

You need to have firm resolve to stick with it, and if you doubt whether you can give up food 100% you might need to consider a higher plan.

Good luck xx

thanks for the advice and well done on your weight loss im going to definately put it behind me and try again tomorrow as i feel like **** and stuffed now....
was the pizza worth it definately not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't beat yourself up and get drinking the water. I've had a four month blip but for some reason managed to get my head back in the game on Monday and SSing just now. Made bacon and pasta in tomato sauce for DD and it didnt bother me but other DD has salad and i ate a slice of turkey breast. I am feeling so hungry, ketosis kicked in today but last time i never lost that hunger feeling. Today I've had a soup and a tetra and now half way through a thick, slushy, cold choc shake but i'll make it last as long as i can!
I'm annoyed at myself for eating that slice of turkey, i suppose it could have been much worse but i'll drink an extra couple of glasses of water and hopefully undo any damage.
I'm off to a wedding week Sat so hoping to lose half a stone for it.
Hope you feel better and get right back into it. I don't know where my determination has come from but i'm sending some to you!:vibes:

Don't give up trying. It will stick eventually. Just focus on getting through one day at a time, and definitely start with SS+.
Good luck

Hi some good advice on here, my little snippet to add is:why dont you have some chicken handy(I dont mean a whole bird!!),just having it to hand may make it easier and you may find you dont even touch it,if its there at least you know you can have something if the urge gets impossible to resist,just dont binge cos youve eaten something,maybe have some tetras frozen(take them out about an hour before hand),they are lovely as ice creams and take a good 20mins or so to eat so that will keep you busy!good luck hun
xx

Hi there, before i had my tetras i used to make up a normal pack with only 1/2 or 2/3 of the alloted water and freeze it in a kids ice lolly mould, you could use icecube trays too, its just as nice and seems more like a treat for when watching a film or munchies start to call.

Dont get into the cycle i did of messing around losing and gaining for two months , it was crap just p*ssing about SS'sing half the time and eating and then feeling bad about what i was doing. I so ss+ and it helps me to know i have a small tasty meal once a day if i chose to have it.

hey hun, i don't really know what to say as Ive been there before in the past too.

all i wanted to add was that this diet is SO MUCH about being in the right place inside your head. You need to be totally committed and 'in the zone' if you want to stay through til goal.

wow... i just had to post. have u really lost 19lb in one wk...thats amazing. did u do anythin extra or different. how much were u drinkin. tips and advise please :)

Andju, thanks for the tip. I don't eat meat either and have really been struggling on SS. I'm just starting out on SS+ and will make sure I keep quorn 'chicken' bits handy in the fridge in case of emergencies.

And I also learned the hard way about the frozen tetras the other night. I ended up with a block of banana ice that I had to chisel away at like I was carving an ice sculpture & I kept getting told off by my OH for making such a racket he couldn't hear the telly! lol xxx

Andju, thanks for the tip. I don't eat meat either and have really been struggling on SS. I'm just starting out on SS+ and will make sure I keep quorn 'chicken' bits handy in the fridge in case of emergencies.

And I also learned the hard way about the frozen tetras the other night. I ended up with a block of banana ice that I had to chisel away at like I was carving an ice sculpture & I kept getting told off by my OH for making such a racket he couldn't hear the telly! lol xxx
Haha!!Love it...Ive had tetras like that before I was told!!They are so hard youve got no hope of eating it...I think I ate mine like a lolly in the end athough I didnt enjoy it much!!
xx

Back