i feel so bad

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by aaisha, 4 August 2008 Social URL.

1. aaisha

aaisha Member

this is my fourth week of sole sourcing and admittedly i cheated once...on my birthday...and i paid for it because i only lost a pound that week...

this is my second day of my fourth week and in the night i was feeling really really sick...i was really nauseas and thought i was going to vomit.,i drank water...that didnt help...had a ciggarette that didnt help...and i relaly felt like i had to eat to settle my stomach....i didnt eat crap tho..i ate a can of tuna....that i grilled(didnt fry) with half a red onion chopped in it and some random spices....i feel like **** this morning for eating it...am i gna b out of ketosis and lose nothing again this week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry to say this but onion can knock you out of ketosis. Drink plenty of water and you should get back into it pretty quickly - you won't have done too much damage (it wasn't as if you had a carb fest).

I hope start to feel better soon :) - could it be a bug you have picked up?

Get well soon and good luck for this weeks wi.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.