I feel so bad.....

julie19

Silver Member
I am having such a BAD week this week - I finally got my 3 stone award last week but feel like I am going to lose it again this week, went to my WI on Monday, came home dead pleased with myself then promptly ate a huge Galaxy easter egg, went for a Chinese last night, planned to food optimise & was on a green day, ended up eating loads of dim sum & having a chicken foo yung, this morning I feel like crap and then on Saturday we are going to friends for a meal & probably lots of alcohol....feel like skipping WI on Monday I don't think I can face the facts......:(

Well done on your weight loss so far.
I would go to WI and whatever the result you can get back on track completely.
Even though you know you may go off plan on Saturday you can be as good as you can for today and Sunday, that'll minimise any damage.

Sorry you're having a bad week. Don't skip your class... it's the worst thing you can do. Look how far you've come and look how close you are to target.

Go to your friends for a meal, but try and keep it as low syn as you can till then. Eat plenty of free foods till then and the damage won't be as bad as it could be. The scales might not show as bad as you think.

I skipped class last Tuesday morning due to circumstances rather than going off plan. My MIL was here from Scotland mid personal crisis (hers not mine) and I just couldn't leave her to go to class. It's the worst thing I could have done because I didn't get my weekly boost of feel good factor from the group. Even if the scales show a gain, it will give you chance to get your head back in the right place ready for a good week next week.

Keep going hun, you're nearly there!

I'll try to be as good as gold till Monday, I suppose even if I gain I can always lose it again - I could kick myself for my weaknesses though & I am sure my monthly friend is about to make an appearance soon too..

Sorry you're having a tough time. Please do still go to class! Skipping class has been a major factor in me falling off the wagon in the past. Once you skip, it is so much harder to get back on it and face the music.
You know you have some events coming up, but just follow the plan as much as you can the rest of the week and count your syns, even if they go over your weekly allowance.

You've lost 3 stone, that is amazing! Don't let one blip undo your hard work x

Sorry you're having such a bad week honey. I personally wouldn't skip WI though, whatever the result... get up and get back on it :) It probably won't be as bad as you think xx

Back