I feel so chuffed with myself......

Boo

Silver Member
cos I've managed to go through the mcdonalds & kfc drive through in the last few days with my OH & only had a bottle of water! :happy036:

And now I'm sat with a veg soup while OH, brother & mum sit & eat a full roast dinner!

I must say i could've killed the OH for the KFC though!!! :D

Em xx

thats great once u get through that u can do anything keep it up

wish it was the same for me i always give in

wow - that is something!!
my o/h has had 2 bacon and egg sarnies fresh bread, a burger and a pizza.
thats was hard too - but kfc??!!
i take my hat off to you!! x

thats great hun, if you can resist temptation like that you will succeed. I cook for my partner every night and it's really hard when their eating food that your craving for, but whats keeping me going are the people on this site.

Well done Emma :)
My husband said he would support me all they. He even called from work yesterday and said not to cook him any tea. Bless him :) BUT then he turned up with a chinese takeaway for one!! I told him he is evil!
I have cooked for them all week and then had my soup but I drew the line this morning at making them bacon sandwiches lol :)

cos I've managed to go through the mcdonalds & kfc drive through in the last few days with my OH & only had a bottle of water! :happy036:

And now I'm sat with a veg soup while OH, brother & mum sit & eat a full roast dinner!

Em xx

Well done, I sat in Mcdonalds the other day with little boy, the willpower it takes not to nick a chip:rolleyes:

Em xx

Star.png

Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

Absolutely loving it, For me it was the best decision I have made. I haven't looked back ... yet. I have lost 12lbs in 4 weeks which isnt on par with CD but Is doing me just fine. xx

i started sw b4 i started this...but needed to loose weight quicker hence i started cd, its fantastic that you are still loosing. do you have red days mainly?? once ive got a bulk off will start sw again...how did you get on with stuffing your face on free food after being so strict on cd???

i started sw b4 i started this...but needed to loose weight quicker hence i started cd, its fantastic that you are still loosing. do you have red days mainly?? once ive got a bulk off will start sw again...how did you get on with stuffing your face on free food after being so strict on cd???

I stick to Red Days. I dont eat Bread, pasta or potatoes now and I only have wholegrain rice once a week. It is fantastic being able to fill up on free food and lose weight especially after CD and for me the switch has been relatively easy. xx

thanks everyone. :):)

My OH is really supportive. When i do the food shop & buy his crisps & chocy biscuits he takes them to work so that they don't tempt me.

i cook his food & make his snap to prove to myself that i can resist temptation. he always asks me not to do his tea etc but i need to be around food so that i don't become obsessed by it later on. if you get what i mean???

i've even done the biscuit run for work this morning too! we have a biscuit barrel in our side of the office & we all chip in a quid each to fill it.

the kfc was hard work though cos he had 2 of those mini fillet burgers & they are soooooo nice!

heyho....... i just think about my end goal of 9stone & that keeps me going.:)

em x

Absolutely loving it, For me it was the best decision I have made. I haven't looked back ... yet. I have lost 12lbs in 4 weeks which isnt on par with CD but Is doing me just fine. xx

the curry book is really good.....i used to chop a few little spuds in mine , fills it out more and then dont need rice...and bbq...well ....i lived on bbq!!!!! think ill do it again after this...im really cheesed off thou.... i started a veg plt this year....ive got so many nice veggies growing in the garden....spuds, courgettes, sweetcorn , runners, butter nut squash, peas....the works and i cant eat any of them!!!!!!

i don't know. I don't have any scales at home.

My clothes don't feel as snug so fingers crossed i hope its a good loss.

I'm drinking plenty - around 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 litres a day. I did have a piece of cucumber the other day & it helped me to go to the toilet. :eek:

x

im really cheesed off thou.... i started a veg plt this year....ive got so many nice veggies growing in the garden....spuds, courgettes, sweetcorn , runners, butter nut squash, peas....the works and i cant eat any of them!!!!!!

I feel for you as I cant resist home grown vegetables. Just think that you can enjoy them all the more when you reach your goal. xx

Back