I feel so unwell....

curlylow

Please help me everyone. I am really not feeling right at all...

I'm on day 6.
I am in ketosis.
Dont feel that hungry, which is cool.
Have terrrible diarrhoea since Monday.
Feel shakey & shivery...
I am very tired.
Cant concentrate.
Feel weak.
Getting hot flushes
And generally not myself at all....

I think thats everything... Before you say it - I am drinking plenty of water, betweet 2-3ltrs aday. I am drinking all the shakes, 3 a day.. with plenty of water.

Can anyone reasure me? I am worried about my health but at the same time dont want to stop the diet... I'm scared

please help :(

Hey Lacey! I can't tell you if this is normal. However I felt like this for a couple of days very lose to the start of my diet. I just put it down to my body adjusting and having a bug of some sort. I just took some paracetamol to sort my temp out and sipped water just slowly all day. But it never hurts to talk to your local healthcare prof! I think if it make you feel better call theGP and talk to him over the phone xx

I never felt ill.....just had a mild headache on day three. It could be you have a bug......there are loads going round. Best to check with your GP or ask the pharmasist.

Hi Lacey,

I'm on day 6.
I am in ketosis.
Dont feel that hungry, which is cool.
Have terrrible diarrhoea since Monday.
Feel shakey & shivery...
I am very tired.
Cant concentrate.
Feel weak.
Getting hot flushes
And generally not myself at all....

The high concentration of vitamins and minerals can cause loose stools at the beginning of your diet.

Adding a teaspoonful of fibreclear to your diet a day can help with this.

The other thing is that you could be lactose intolerant as the packs are made with skimmed milk.

Feeling tired in the first week or two is normal.

Shakes and shivery and getting hot flushes on day 6 is not normal.

It would be best to phone your chemist and talk to him/her as it could be withdrawal from high carbs and just getting use to the diet or it could be something else like the bad flu that is going around...obviously your not feeling very well and you do need to get a professional opinion on why your feeling this way.

Let us know how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Back