Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

i feel weak on day 3

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by clarins, 24 October 2008 Social URL.

1. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i feel so weak, and hungry and i only have 1 foodpack left til bedtime, i am seriously worried that i won't last. got a mild headache too.:tear_drop: day 3 is hard, and i have got my kids food (leftovers ) staring me in the face, i am going to bin them now!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks for that reply, i felt like i was going to die, i feel a bit better, i will buy some marigold now and drink it.

4. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Marigold stuff really helped me in the first week - can't imagine how it filled me up but it did seem to! Day 3 is definitely the hardest so get through today and it gets easier. Go to bed early was all I could do to stop myself going crazy in the first few days!!

5. slimjanine

slimjanine www.slimjanine.co.uk

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.51%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    The other thing I did to stay focussed was to jump on the scales! I know this isn't encouraged but in your first week you lose about 1lb a day and it's so motivating!!!

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Day 3 was my worst day if I recall - I think I went to bed about 7.30 or 8pm just to end the day. SOmething to consider....a nice lonk soak in a warm bubble bath then an early night.

Tomorrow will look and feel brighter - particularly because you were strong and did not give in at a difficult time. That does wonders for your motivation.

Hang in the hon - it gets better.

xx

7. wombat

wombat Full Member

Diet:
    Can I just wake up thin tomorrow, please?
    Sorry you are feeling low, but it will pass. Just hang on and tomorrow will be another day.

8. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    What the others say - it will pass! I nearly gave up in the first week, but am so glad I didn't - have you got a pop-in before your weigh in day ?

9. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    I hope today is a better day, please let us know how you got on. I was feeling like that on my 3rd and 4th day but it will pass, and i must say it does get better.;)

10. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i got thru, day 3 and now it is day 5 and i don't feel weak of hungry anymore, thanks for all your advice and help. i also went for my pop-in session and that helped, to see the ketosis stick turn pink.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.