i feel weak on day 3

clarins

i feel so weak, and hungry and i only have 1 foodpack left til bedtime, i am seriously worried that i won't last. got a mild headache too.:tear_drop: day 3 is hard, and i have got my kids food (leftovers ) staring me in the face, i am going to bin them now!

Marigold stuff really helped me in the first week - can't imagine how it filled me up but it did seem to! Day 3 is definitely the hardest so get through today and it gets easier. Go to bed early was all I could do to stop myself going crazy in the first few days!!

The other thing I did to stay focussed was to jump on the scales! I know this isn't encouraged but in your first week you lose about 1lb a day and it's so motivating!!!

Day 3 was my worst day if I recall - I think I went to bed about 7.30 or 8pm just to end the day. SOmething to consider....a nice lonk soak in a warm bubble bath then an early night.

Tomorrow will look and feel brighter - particularly because you were strong and did not give in at a difficult time. That does wonders for your motivation.

Hang in the hon - it gets better.

xx

Sorry you are feeling low, but it will pass. Just hang on and tomorrow will be another day.

I hope today is a better day, please let us know how you got on. I was feeling like that on my 3rd and 4th day but it will pass, and i must say it does get better.;)

i got thru, day 3 and now it is day 5 and i don't feel weak of hungry anymore, thanks for all your advice and help. i also went for my pop-in session and that helped, to see the ketosis stick turn pink.:)

Back