I fell off the wagon, but i'm back!

Wish

Silver Member
Hi

I joined a few weeks ago with all good intentions. Then we had a death in the family and it threw me into my comfort eating pattern again:rolleyes:

Anyhow I am back and fighting this time, I really have got to do this, so need all the encouragement I can get!

Thanksx

Hi Wish, sorry to hear your news. Its easy to fall back into old ways and start comfort eatting, I know cause im the queen of it, I didnt get to 18 stone by eatting carrot sticks and not eatting after 6pm lol.
Its good that you know you have to get back on track, Dont put it off to tomorrow or next week, start now hun. Stick with it!:party0011:

Sorry honey, get back on the wagon today, go to WI and face the music and get back on track. Welcome back!!!

x

Thanks, I started back on track yesterday, although I did have a rather large glass of wine last night, but I went for a walk too, so that cancelled it out:p

I soo mean business this time, am doing this alone as I have no SW classes here. Does make it more difficult, but I don't wanna be a lardy bum at Christmas time anymore, I wanna be able to wear a lovely dress and have my OH proud to take me to out!

glad your back on the program,thats the main thing x

Welcome back Wish, sorry to hear you've had a sad time..... just keep remembering your reasons for doing this and before you know it your oh will be more than proud :)

All diets go out of the window at tough times like that. great that you are back on board so soon and so determined. You will do well. Buy your dress for christmas NOW! It will be your motivation.

Back