I fell off the wagon for 5/6 months there....im back, sorry :(

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
Ah, I got a bread craving last september (or there abouts) and since then, and over christmas, I've pretty much eaten everything, and put on every pound I had lost.

Currently staring at lowcarbmegastore wondering what to order.

I decided on Monday there that I was going to stop smoking, and since then I just want to eat..constantly....

So after alot of debating, and feeling sick at the thought of eating another egg, I have returned. Hoping you all forgive me. :cry:

Thanks! Its good to be back - I missed the banter! hehe!

Awww, hun.....just popped in to wish you luck. I have been yoyo-ing for years and it drags you down. It seems you are getting organised again, and the only advice I can offer is take it one day at a time, and plan, plan, plan !!!! Set little targets, as it really does boost your morale when you start blasting your way through them again. ( not just weight loss targets, but other things like, regular exercise,new meal ideas, drink more water, etc)
Good luck with stopping smoking too, I find that the exercise I am doing makes me hungry too !!! I'm calorie counting, so I am always searching for new, low fat snacks!!!

Diva x

hi ............ hope your duel attack on cigs and atkins goes really well .... use the money from your cigs to order from the low carb site ?! xx

hi ............ hope your duel attack on cigs and atkins goes really well .... use the money from your cigs to order from the low carb site ?! xx

That was my plan! Ordered a fair few things, but it wont arrive til about Thursday probably cuz i ordered fresh baked rolls (not holding high hopes for them, but we'll see!) and they dont get baked til Tuesday or something... what to eat til then *ponders*

Welcome back Claire. You will have to try going 'clean & green' (as Jim always says :)) Until Thursday. My fresh bread doesn't come until Tuesday :(
Don't get me started on eggs....I had so many for most of last year, I can't stand them now, love a pickled egg though, lol.

Good luck & giving up smoking will be the best thing you ever stopped!! I know :)

Hi Claire. Nice to meet you :D

Welcome back Claire. You will have to try going 'clean & green' (as Jim always says :)) Until Thursday. My fresh bread doesn't come until Tuesday :(
Don't get me started on eggs....I had so many for most of last year, I can't stand them now, love a pickled egg though, lol.

Good luck & giving up smoking will be the best thing you ever stopped!! I know :)

Yes, Jim is the guru of all things atkins! 'clean and green' it is. Been to the fruit n veg shop on my way home from work for some green goodness, and think I bought everything in the butchers!

It will be a good boost not eating anything with polyols in it for the first week, so not bothered about having to wait on my order. But wishing I'd ordered carb free tomato sauce, now I'm thinking about it! :(

And thanks, I've not had a cigarette since about 8am Monday morning and I'm doing alright. Did want to murder someone on Wednesday tho, but I'm over it! :p

Glad you did nt murder any one as there are lots of carbs in prison ( so i 've heard ! ) keep it up xx

Welcome back!

Don't beat yourself up about last year - I fell off the wagon too for a fair bit, for a variety of sad personal reasons. Once the time was right I got straight back on the Atkins wagon. It just feels right and we can always come back.

Get stuck in again, and the very best of luck x

Thanks. I'm feeling pretty confident about it this time. My main problem is trying to work out what to take to work for lunch. Cant face lookin at too many eggs, and too lazy to pre-cook anything for the next day! lol!

Hi Clairecat:)

Good luck with giving up the cigs!
I put on some pounds when I stopped hence why I have started atkins, so doing both at same time is probably the way to go. I used an e cig to help me over the nicotine cravings. Only used it for about 3 weeks and think it is the best £30 Ive ever spent:) Never thought I would stop smoking but now i hate the smell of tobacco and cant believe i smelt that bad. Its also great to be able to take a deep breath:)

Well since I stopped smoking on monday, i was alright monday & tuesday. Come wednesday I wanted to kill someone, and ever since, i've been alright, but i would absolutely LOVE a cigarette!

I've definitly been replacing smoking with eating tho... I'm seriously not hungry, but I find myself eating for something to do - hence why I decided to come back to atkins on Thursday - seemed like it was a sign! lol!

Hopefully I will have lost something on my weigh-in on thurs, but I've eaten that much that sts would even be a bonus!

Thank you! Its pretty damn good to be back :)

Hi Claire, welcome back love

Thanks Jim, its nice to see you again :)

Back