I fell off the wagon...

Hippngrvy

well peeps, this weekend just went to pot, and I fell off the WW wagon :(

it started on Thursday, when I went to see Beverley Knight at a local venue - and resulted in a mammoth Chinese take-away when I got in... then Friday came, and I had chips & a patty (a local thing made from mash potato and sage deep fried in batter), Saturday night was an extra couple of points on some sweets and then yesterday I couldn't resist some chocolate - half a big cadbury whole-nut bar and a galaxy caramel... I must've consumed about a millions points extra!

So, today I am back on the bandwagon - going to pretend the weekend never happened, and start a fresh! I'm starting the 'wendy plan' on wednesday, so today and tomorrow I am having my 20 points and nothing more! :) I'm also going to get the EA active for the Wii out and start the 30 day challenge...

It may sound silly, but I actually think my binge made me realise how badly I want to lose weight, and that I need to be more pro-active, and get some exercise done and not just be happy with staying the same weight when I weigh in...

so, with any luck when it comes to weighing in in just over a week the 4 days of binging will have evened themselves out and i will either way the same or only put on a lb, not several! or, if there is a miracle I may lose! here's to hoping anyways...

right, I'm off to go cook a nice healthy lunch!! :D

good luck chick, just pretend it didnt happen and move on. thats what i am doing but i have a whole week to *forget* :p

Back