I fell off the wagon

Summer

At the weekend, I was really naughty and I am feeling so guilty about it. I had wine, cider, a cheese and ham toastie, a bacon sandwich and I had crisps. They are ALL NO NO's.

I was hoping to get to my half stone lost mark but I am not going to make it. I feel so angry and disappointed in myself.

At the weekend, I was really naughty and I am feeling so guilty about it. I had wine, cider, a cheese and ham toastie, a bacon sandwich and I had crisps. They are ALL NO NO's.

I was hoping to get to my half stone lost mark but I am not going to make it. I feel so angry and disappointed in myself.

Hi Summer :)

I'm not sure which programme you are following but don't feel too bad about having a lapse. It happens for a lot of us :)
You say it was at the weekend and that's a couple of days ago now so I'm wondering how you are now?

The most important thing is to just get back on the wagon and put what happened to rest. Yes, you can look at the reasons why you think this happened and avoid that again but get back on track if you haven't done already.

You CAN DO that half stone!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Hi Summer :)

I'm not sure which programme you are following but don't feel too bad about having a lapse. It happens for a lot of us :)
You say it was at the weekend and that's a couple of days ago now so I'm wondering how you are now?

The most important thing is to just get back on the wagon and put what happened to rest. Yes, you can look at the reasons why you think this happened and avoid that again but get back on track if you haven't done already.

You CAN DO that half stone!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I am following a Rosemary Connoely diet quite loosly but I think I'm gonna try weight watchers as of Saturday, well depending what happens when I weigh in.

I'm still feeling guilty and I ate my bad food at the weekend, I need to stop beating myself up about it.

Thanks for the support!

I am following a Rosemary Connoely diet quite loosly but I think I'm gonna try weight watchers as of Saturday, well depending what happens when I weigh in.

I'm still feeling guilty and I ate my bad food at the weekend, I need to stop beating myself up about it.

Thanks for the support!

I hope you have stopped beating yourself about it now hun? :)

Whatever you decide has to be the best choice for you and you alone. Keep us updated and post for support and encouragement whenever you want.

Back