I finally did something right!! WHo-hoo!!!

IrishMum

A little of everything!
4.5lbs off!!!!! :banana dancer::bunnydance::wee:

I am now 10st 13.5lbs- yes, you read that right- I'm UNDER 11st!!!! For the first time in over ten years!!! I don't know what happened this week.:confused::D
I followed LT's advice to drop my water intake, stop splitting my shakes, and voila- 4.5lbs gone FOREVER!!!:happy036:
So after my car incident yesterday, I am smiling and ready to keep on LT-ing!! :talk017:
Plus...my hubby has given me some money to get a brand-new (i.e. not Ebay, he's such a snob sometimes! ;) LOL!) dress for the wedding! So I'm off to my local discount outlet (what he doesn't know won't hurt him...I'm such a cheapskate! :p) tomorrow to hit Oasis and Warehouse- to see if I'll fit into anything there? Well, I can dream eh?

WAWWWWWWWWWWWWW:angel:
YOU ARE THE ONE PERSON ON HERE THAT DESERVED THAT LOSS!!

Well done Irishmum...you sure stuck at it and the rewards are just amazing. You have a fantastic day shopping and it came at the right time after your accident last night...do hope you and your daughter are ok!

Take care!! And again, WELL DONE:)

((HUGS)) Thanks so much, I'm sitting here grinning like a loon! PMSL!!
I'll probably not lose anything next week to make up for it, but this week- I'm HAPPY!!!!!

Hi IrishMum,:happy096:
Well done, I am so pleased. I am soooo glad you decided to stick with it although the last few weeks were tough, look at that will power, what a way to go. Look at your ticker you only have a third left to lose, that must feel fantastic. Enjoy the feeling today, it will keep you motivated for the coming week. Well done.
Doirin

a big big big well done...you totally deserve it!!!:D:D:D:D

Irishmum, you never know, you may continue to have big losses now that you have mastered the water and not splitting the drinks!

Well done! 4.5 pounds is a great loss!

Hi Irishmum

:D :D :D Congratulations and well done!! 10st 13.5lbs in my dream of dreams. Fantastic girl!! Enjoy every minute of your shopping you really do deserve it. Maybe post us a picture?
Have fun :party0048: at the wedding looking gorgeous ;) !!

4.5lbs off!!!!! :banana dancer::bunnydance::wee:

I am now 10st 13.5lbs- yes, you read that right- I'm UNDER 11st!!!! For the first time in over ten years!!! I don't know what happened this week.:confused::D
I followed LT's advice to drop my water intake, stop splitting my shakes, and voila- 4.5lbs gone FOREVER!!!:happy036:
So after my car incident yesterday, I am smiling and ready to keep on LT-ing!! :talk017:
Plus...my hubby has given me some money to get a brand-new (i.e. not Ebay, he's such a snob sometimes! ;) LOL!) dress for the wedding! So I'm off to my local discount outlet (what he doesn't know won't hurt him...I'm such a cheapskate! :p) tomorrow to hit Oasis and Warehouse- to see if I'll fit into anything there? Well, I can dream eh?
well done irish mum, that's sooooo amazing, i am really happy for you, well done:superwoman:

SNAP!!!!! :woohoo: You n' me are twins!!!

Hee-hee! Still grinning like a loon....!

I'll post pics of the wedding when I'm dolled up to the 99's, hair & make-up all done & looking (hopefully!) fab!!!

Fab loss:) What have you reduced you water intake to??

To 4.5l maximum- I was drinking 6+l each day! LT thought I could literally be flushing out the nutrients the shakes contained and making my system think I was starving (i.e. putting myself into starvation mode by accident!)
Everyone- my pharmacist included had told me to make sure & drink plenty- 'the more you drink, the more you shrink', but I had already been drinking what LT recommended before the diet, and I increased my fluid intake to make sure I was drinking enough while on it- turns out that wasn't a good thing to do!

To 4.5l maximum- I was drinking 6+l each day! LT thought I could literally be flushing out the nutrients the shakes contained and making my system think I was starving (i.e. putting myself into starvation mode by accident!)
Everyone- my pharmacist included had told me to make sure & drink plenty- 'the more you drink, the more you shrink', but I had already been drinking what LT recommended before the diet, and I increased my fluid intake to make sure I was drinking enough while on it- turns out that wasn't a good thing to do!

Well im glad that worked for you:) i have about 3L a day so guess thats ok:) Keep up the good work:)

Wahey - i'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO pleased for you! You really deserve it and I'm glad LT came through for you this week :)

Thats brilliant! Well done to you and have a fab time shopping! im sure u can get something there they go upto a 16 i think!

Thats brilliant! Well done to you and have a fab time shopping! im sure u can get something there they go upto a 16 i think!
Fingers crossed? I'm a 12/14 on the bottom, but my big boobs & broad back are keeping me in a 16 top! I don't mind really- my Hubby would never forgive me if I lost my boobs as well as my belly on LT! PMSL! :p;):D

Back