I fit into a Size L labcoat!!

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
For people who have seen my post in the LT off topic forum you'll know I recently had a bit of trouble in Chemistry at college by not being able to fit into the only left over labcoats.

Well today we had an experiment and I was left in that predicament again. When I was on day 4 I had a 38 inch, a 42 inch, or an ominous size L which wouldn't fit.

Today was the same, now I'm on week 5 and I had two 38 inches and the ominous size L. With a deep breath I picked up the L and pulled it around me. When 4 weeks ago, it wouldn't even go around my body, I managed to do it up AND walk in it a little bit without it popping undone. It still felt a little tight but I was able to complete my experiment.

I haven't even lost a considerable amount of weight, but things like that really make your day, even if overall it's been lousy.

Well done lady that's amazing! Hope youre feeling super motivated!! Have you got a diary on here, I really like your posts!! Xx

Well done lady that's amazing! Hope youre feeling super motivated!! Have you got a diary on here, I really like your posts!! Xx

I've not got a diary, didn't know you could start one! I'll fiddle with it tomorrow and see if I can. And thank youu ^^ xxx

Back