I flippin love SW and this forum!

letsgetlosing

So am well pleased with my 2lb loss this. Last week I sts, due to star week. But cos of the fabulous advise and support I got from this forum I thought, yes, was star week, so u can do it. And I did!

When I stepped on the scales at home this morning I was hopeful but not convinced cos I had a flexi day... but I worked hard, stayed on plan the rest of the week, and am chuffed!

But also, I looked at my food diarys when i had lost and saw that the weeks I had eaten potatoes, it wasnt a great week loss wise....interesting...or could be coincidence.. And also again, have eaten loadsa melon.

Any newbies- which i consider myself still to be- take any advise and use it!

Woohoooo nice one sweetie....xx

That's fantastic and well done with sticking with it.

It's not just for the newbies to listen to advice us oldies need it to lol :D

That's brilliant. I love hearing all these good losses :D

So am well pleased with my 2lb loss this. Last week I sts, due to star week. But cos of the fabulous advise and support I got from this forum I thought, yes, was star week, so u can do it. And I did!

When I stepped on the scales at home this morning I was hopeful but not convinced cos I had a flexi day... but I worked hard, stayed on plan the rest of the week, and am chuffed!

But also, I looked at my food diarys when i had lost and saw that the weeks I had eaten potatoes, it wasnt a great week loss wise....interesting...or could be coincidence.. And also again, have eaten loadsa melon.

Any newbies- which i consider myself still to be- take any advise and use it!

Love these stories it keeps me going :) very much so on the bad weeks xx

Brilliant ... Well done xxx

Hi - me too new to this
Have been doing sw since 4 January with oh and we have enjoyed great weight loss - me 2 stone and oh 4 stone
Last 5 weeks have not lost a lb so found this site and used all the tips and advice - so pleased at WI this morning had dropped 2lbs!!!
Thanks for the help and hope to do same next week!!

Back