I GAINED!!

cherrytimmers

mines a skimmed latte
Guys - i need help! I'm devasted - just been to SW and i've gained 2lbs! :cry:i appreciate it's only 2lbs but i'm also taking the blue pill! The weekend was ...as mentioned in my diary not the best but i have walked loads this week and 2 bad days out of 7 shouldn't be so bad! I have my doc weigh in on friday and i'm panicking as according to the SW scales i've lost, in the past 4 weeks 2.5 lbs! I could cry or eat!!! How can it be that i've lost so little??? I have had no orange oil at all in the last 4 weeks! I'm gutted!!:confused:

Do you count calories as well as fat? If not are your portion sizes creeping up? Is it TOTM? Are you a bit bunged up? all these things can make us put on a few pounds. Look through you diary over the last 4 weeks and check to see what you were eating and wether it could have caused the gain. On a lighter note its only 2lb and if your really good you might find its gone by the time you go and see your Dr.
xxx

do i remember you sayin u had a big roast dinner yesterday? if i have a big dinner night b4 weigh in it shows on the scales! might have been that!

also have u been drinking like a fish today theres a thread on here about the weight of water. i'll have a look for it later after ive put my girls to bed

xxxxxxxxxxx

ps if the answer is yes to any of mine and skyes questions you should have a fab loss net week!

k2js/karen put 4 on last week and lost 5 this week so providing you dont go all out an blow it you should see that same results!!

keep ur chin up! your doing fab! our bodies r funny things! may also be woth you measuring every part of your body! you could have gained muscle mass if u been exercising

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks guys, I'm done wallowing and I've moved in! Looking at your suggestions a lot has dawned on me. The cooked dinner, The not so great weekend, being a little bunged up and massively that I haven't completed a food diary! Tomorrow is a new day
Thanks all x

Thanks guys, I'm done wallowing and I've moved in! Looking at your suggestions a lot has dawned on me. The cooked dinner, The not so great weekend, being a little bunged up and massively that I haven't completed a food diary! Tomorrow is a new day
Thanks all x

Gavin & Stacey! Woot BARRY!

Yeah its filmed in a street down the road from me! We're not like that but they do exist!! And the accent? Oh yes!! Grates on my nerves!!

Back