I gave up smoking 12 weeks ago.... E Fag

Cobra

Silver Member
I have never ever managed to give up smoking before, but a friend brought me a Efag around, and I have to say, I have not looked back since then.

I still get my nicotine, but not all the rest of the junk, and I spend now £5. every 2 weeks on a bottle of oil.

If you are like me, and have given up more times than you can count, then I would deffo recommend it.

I bought the vegas kit, which has 2 efags... great if you are a couple, it was £60.00 for the kit, but I saved that in the first 10 days of not buying fags (20 a day)..

Have a look online, there are some shops that sell them you can click on Retail Locations, and there may be one near you, or phone them up and ask for advice if you are not sure what to do, Ive spoken to them once, and they are great.

No-match... The future of smoking indoors

There are a few different E Fags out there, but this is my preffered choice..

Lisa xx

oh and I have not put a 1lb on in weight either !

Lisa xx

hi cobra

well done on your no smoking journey ans wow its gt to hear you have not put no weight on thats gt

xx chez xx

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Also very well done on not gaining weight!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done Lisa :party0049:.
I haven't had a real cigarette for 5 months now and my lungs feel great but the weight has crept on a little. Starting to try and get that back under control again but happy that I actually don't want to clog my lungs up again. I couldn't have done it without my e-cig and friends to help me. Keep up the great work.

Katie1961 said:
Well done Lisa :party0049:.
I haven't had a real cigarette for 5 months now and my lungs feel great but the weight has crept on a little. Starting to try and get that back under control again but happy that I actually don't want to clog my lungs up again. I couldn't have done it without my e-cig and friends to help me. Keep up the great work.

Well done, Ill have to be aware of what I'm eating now more than ever !!

Hi I use ecigs too, have put on a bit of weight but nothing like I have done when giving up before, I wonder if you are the same Katie I see on another forum
congrats for the no smoking :D

Hi Karena99, Thank you for the congrats. Well done you on stopping too, I figured that a little weight was better than smoking and it's now pretty much under control, thanks to my new dog!
I only come on here nowadays but MiniMins don't have a section for the plan I use when keeping my weight steady, so I don't come on very often.
I hope your plan has started well, I see your start date was Monday. Stay positive!

Back