I get knocked down...

nadine21

Just incase we need a little rant about the things life throws at us, this thread is not particularly diet related but thought it would be good to have somewhere to let off steam when people are trying to put us down!

Just found out a number of now ex-friends have been bad mouthing me behind my back! Very upset that while I'm trying to make positive changes in my life people are trying to bring me down! Minor fork in the road in the grand scheme of things but it's totally knocked my confidence, just when I was starting to feel better about myself, I feel like I'm back at square 1! Why is it the people you value most are the ones who hurt us?

Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish! As the saying goes "I will dust myself off and move on."

Much love, nadine x

It may help to remember my dad's motto for life (stuck on my computer at work!):

Don't let the b*****ds grind you down!

There are silly people about who like to test out patience. It is best to ignore their comments and move on. When you are slim they will be jealous of you. Stay positive.

"I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never gonna' keep me down.." :whistle:

There is a thread on the off topic section which is full of rants, it's a good read and worth checking out, it's called 'unthoughtful people'. I can't send the link as on my phone.

Thanks guys! I'm feeling slightly liberated in an odd way today, have shrugged the haters off and I have a suuuper supportive o.h who has reassured me to no end over the past 2 days. It feels very liberating to be rid of all the nasty people in my life! New year, new start and all that. On another good note I've just booked a 5* stay in London for an early valentines break and ordered myself some new nice undies and clothes, it's true, nothing a good shopping spree can't fix!

Hope your all having a fab day today and if not feel free to rant to me about it haha. Thanks for all the comments and the thread suggestions, will check them out!

Ps- I'm pleased you all seemed to get the song haha!

Until next time... Xoxo

Back