1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I got a headache I need some sympathy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sonban, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Its right behind my eyes and my ears hurt (cant you tell I am feeling sorry for myself) so if you have any spare sympathy going please send it this way...:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SammyMac

SammyMac Full Member

Slimming World
    aaw, hope u feeling better soon, headaches make you feel so miserable don't they. Lie down in a dark room or have a long relaxing bath
    sonban likes this.
  4. sonban

Thanks Sammy I took some paracetamol and codene and that took the edge of it but it is still lurking so some more tablets me thinks...
  5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

ah sonban, theres nothing as horrible as a sore head. its impossible to concentrate on anything else! hope ur feelin better soon!
  6. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

If it is any consilation i have got one too , i have taken paracetamol and ibuprophen together and it has eased but not completly gone.
    It could be the weather, i always suffer when the weather changes, again as mentioned above its been my T.O.M and i have had chocolate, and it too has affected my mood and no doubt contributed to my bad head.
    (((((((((sending sympathy vibes))))))))))
    Ruthy xxx
    sonban likes this.
  7. sonban

Thanks for the sympathy ladies :gen126: it is still lingering so I think I will go and snuggle in bed and hope it goes. Take care all...:wavey::nightf:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.