I got a present today!

Vickie_L

Silver Member
My hubby said he is so proud of me for doing LT that he bought me some GHD hair straighteners today! woohoo

Isn't he lovely? xx

my mate is already after my old straighteners! lolol i can't wait till they get here - should arrive on tuesday!! i only want them so i can curl my hair with them - u can't curl with the ones i've got.

awww that's so sweet - what a lovely guy!!

GHDs - one of lifes essentials hun :)

I wish i could do curls with them. I got ghd curls done in the hairdressers for a wedding before and they were lovely. No matter how i tried i cudnt do it.Any tips??

*le sigh* I can't curl my hair with GHD's :( Well, that's just it, I can but it won't stay. I've got really long, really thick, really curly hair that takes about an hour to straighten properly, and once it's done if I try and curl any of it the curl just drops out in about 3 to 5 mins. Soooo annoying!! :(

Anyway, more to the point, what a sweetheart you've got yourself Vickie!! No garage-bought bouquet or squished choccies (I know, even though you're on LT - some people are thoughtless lol) for you, eh? Brilliant :)

Very posh , so whats the next treat ? lol

HEY VICKIE - YOUR HUSBAND SOUNDS AWESOME - I WANT TO CLONE HIM! lol

Lovely pressie GHDs! I have them but never tried the curly thing - i got too much hair to do it my own i think! lol But it is an awesome look - very sexy indeed! Good luck with your curling technique im sure practice will make perfect and i KNOW you will look beautiful! :)

xxxx

My hubby said he is so proud of me for doing LT that he bought me some GHD hair straighteners today! woohoo

Isn't he lovely? xx

How very thoughtful!

Lucky you!

Please let me know what you think of them...are they really that fantastic:confused:

Love Mini xxx

thats so cool, how lovely. keith said he is saving to buy me a wii and wii fit :D:D:D will have to wait but will be worth it!

Cool!!! god love him... WHEN i find my Mr Right... (2 months or so lol) i will make sure thoughtful treats are on his tick list lol xxx
Good luck curling

Cool!!! god love him... WHEN i find my Mr Right... (2 months or so lol) i will make sure thoughtful treats are on his tick list lol xxx
Good luck curling

Mini they are fab i do have my hair poker straight in 10mins it shoulder lenght. It stay straight aswell no need for going back over it the next day well i suppose you could if it got a bit you know after sleeping in it.

I got my set in a bag with loads of ghd goodies there couple of xmas's ago so if you wait till xmas you would prob get a good deal!

Mini - cant live without mine hun! I always take them in my hand luggage if I go on a plane - I could cope if my case didnt turn up for a few days but not without my GHDs!!

I cant do curls tho :)

Back