I got bored - had a big binge

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ChubLock, 20 August 2008.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Well-Known Member

I knew it was a bad idea. I've got a lot of leg work to make up the huge gain that will inevitably come out of this.

I was doing so well as well!
  2. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

its so hard some times hun,i was like you was good for so long,then once i binged that was it with me ;(
  3. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Just draw a line under and don't let it turn into a day off the rails. Do a bit extra exercise or just cut back a few points a day to make up for it. You're only human and we all do it from time to time whether its down to boredom, anger, upset etc xx
  4. linds21

linds21 Well-Known Member

Like kirsty says, draw a line under it and start again... dont let it get you down you've done so well!! xx
  5. Starlight

Starlight Well-Known Member

Its done now so dont let one day ruin your week and kick you right off your diet.

Im with the others, draw a line under it, stick to your points this week and you might surprise yourself :)
  6. ames

ames Well-Known Member

Exactly what everyone has said. I always have weekends off now and again, or at least 1 day on the weekend. I make up for it by doing my exercise and eating less points.

Dont give in, get back on it tomorrow :) x