I got chatted up!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
:D Yup ME ME ME ME...Got chatted up, So I like to think anyways :p

Went in to my local Londis before to pay some bills, I have not been in there for 3 and a bit months..As that was the place I use to get all my unhealthy snacks from :rolleyes: And the guy who always use to serve me looked up and said WOW you look amazing, I can tell that you have lost weight... So I told him all about my fab fantastic fandadodzy diet :D He said you got a fella then? I said no so he winked at me :p At this point I went beetroot red :eek: Then he said keep it up you are looking stunning..WOW!! I don't fancy the guy but the compliment was fantastic..WOOHOO!!! :D:D

Last edited:
wahooo "here comes the girls" good on you Laura xxx

wooo wooooo laura has a admirer!!!!!! ohh kissy kissy!!!!!

only messing hun but it just goes to show you people notice weight loss and dont the compliments keep you going :hug99: x

:p:p

Feels flippin fantastic too :D

Sex on legs me NOT!!! :D

whoow u get in there girl and get used 2 the compliments im sure theyll be quein at the door :p xx

whoow u get in there girl and get used 2 the compliments im sure theyll be quein at the door :p xx

I am nervous, Not use to this kind of attention :p I am sure I can get use to it though :D

lol@ vicky :rotflmao:

Oh jealousy jealousy (Tuts) :p:D

:rotflmao::rotflmao:LMFAO rebecca

i wish i was thin enough 2 be a hussy ;)

hey dont u be comin near me with any chips :eek:

owwwwwww noooooo dont say that im sure she was only kiddin i only laughed cos i was gob smacked she sed it lol

Back