I got chatted up!

HELP HELP !!!!!:hide:

I admit i might have laughed a bit/spat at my screen when i read it...

And there was me thinking you was sticking up for me..*****!!!! :D:D

:worthy::worthy: xx

feed me all ye want im preggers now so more more diet for a while!!!!!!! :(

WOW!! When did you find out this?? :eek:

Congratulations BTW!! :):)

thank u hun, and you know i didnt mean the slut thing!! :hug99:

If I thought you meant that sweetie, I would not be talking to you :p You are lovely...And keep us posted with the baby kicking and scans and all that lol ;):)

:D Yup ME ME ME ME...Got chatted up, So I like to think anyways :p

Went in to my local Londis before to pay some bills, I have not been in there for 3 and a bit months..As that was the place I use to get all my unhealthy snacks from :rolleyes: And the guy who always use to serve me looked up and said WOW you look amazing, I can tell that you have lost weight... So I told him all about my fab fantastic fandadodzy diet :D He said you got a fella then? I said no so he winked at me :p At this point I went beetroot red :eek: Then he said keep it up you are looking stunning..WOW!! I don't fancy the guy but the compliment was fantastic..WOOHOO!!! :D:D

Wow fantastic boost to your confidence and more motivation to keep going

wow:eek:...lucky you...wish i could be chatted up...lol...must be a fab feeling!!!

whats with people getting pregnant on LT? quite a few have? Are none of you taking the pill? or have the rod or anything?

I've got a rod in my arm so i'm presuming there ain't no chance that its gonna happen to me.

Can I have urs becky?

Back